PeeFans Cup WINNER & Raffle Giveaway

Hello all! 

Firstly, thanks everyone for participating in our month-long event, 'The PeeFans Cup'. I hope you enjoyed the variety of events, and some great stuff was posted (both pee related and not). This section has now moved to the forum archive, so gold members can still view all of the threads at any time.

However, we now have 2 big announcements to make, both the cup winner and the raffle winner. 

Firstly, the official champion of the PeeFans cup, which is the person who earned the most tickets throughout the event. Congratulations to...

@spywareonya

Probably not a huge shock to many given how many individual events she won, and I'm sure we can all agree a very worthy winner of the first ever PeeFans Cup.

However, do not feel disheartened, as there is still another announcement to make: the raffle winner. This person will receive 6 months free gold membership (worth £60). All of the tickets won were assigned a number, and one number was picked out using a random generator. This means as long as you had 1 ticket (which a huge amount of people did) you have a chance of winning the prize. The more tickets, the better your odds!

I can now reveal that the winning ticket...

Belonged to...

@Sophie

Congratulations, gold membership has been added for the next 6 months!

So there we have our two winners, both very deserving. However, please remember this was just a bit of fun, which I hope all of you had! Congratulations to Sophie and Spywareonya, but also anyone who won a ticket or event.

If all this talk of gold membership has got you intrigued, remember you can easily upgrade at any time:

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@spywareonya I know you'd mentioned about some minigames if you won as the prize would be of no use to you. Please feel free to run these extra competitions if you want to (and other people still want to join in) as it sounds like a fun idea, and I'm sure you can think of another prize instead. 🙂 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

@spywareonya I know you'd mentioned about some minigames if you won as the prize would be of no use to you. Please feel free to run these extra competitions if you want to (and other people still want to join in) as it sounds like a fun idea, and I'm sure you can think of another prize instead. 🙂 

I PMed you about this!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...