New member here!

2prnot2p

5 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Just wanted to say hello.  I'm new and my profile tells pretty much all about me.  I look forward to having much wet fun here.

I like people who write extensively in their profiles

Welcome here man!

For anything, any questions, ask the Staff or a senior member

You'll feel happy here, you can't even imagine what this site holds in store

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 4:43 AM, 2prnot2p said:

Just wanted to say hello.  I'm new and my profile tells pretty much all about me.  I look forward to having much wet fun here.

Hi and a belated welcome,  Your handle looks familiar and I have a feeling I may have come across you somewhere else too.  Anyhow, I hope you have a fantastic time here and look forward to your contributions.  

5 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Hi and a belated welcome,  Your handle looks familiar and I have a feeling I may have come across you somewhere else too.  Anyhow, I hope you have a fantastic time here and look forward to your contributions.  

Thanks, Adyguy6970.  Yeah, you probably have seen me.  I've been around a long time.  I'm old.  LOL!  I go to the Pool Chat, Wet Set, and some other sites.  I was also a Mod at the Sprinkles Golden Showers forum until it shut down in 2014.  See you around!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Thanks, Adyguy6970.  Yeah, you probably have seen me.  I've been around a long time.  I'm old.  LOL!  I go to the Pool Chat, Wet Set, and some other sites.  I was also a Mod at the Sprinkles Golden Showers forum until it shut down in 2014.  See you around!

Thanks.  I am a member at Wetset - though not a very frequent or good - contributor to the forums.  Also I belonged to the Sprinkes Gold forum and it was a pity that closed.  As with a lot of other forums though, I think the person who ran it found he hadn't really gotr the time or resources to keep it going so something had to give.  

• Like 1