Riley's pee lottery 3!

Riley

So I thought I would change the lottery from the old style and make it different every time unless you all really want me to do the old way or a different way!

So this time if you want to enter all you have to do is write what you want me to do related to pee. At the end of the lottery I will randomly choose one reply and do whatever Ithat reply contained! As long as it's not going to publically humiliate me or get me in jail I will do it. It can be as simple as get super desperate and pee yourself or climb a tree and pee from the tallest branch or it could be something like seran wrap your entire lower body and pee xD. Get creative! I'm going to leave this thread open for longer than the past lotteries to give you all some time to think of ideas!

Be sure to enter and I'm excited to see what you guys write!

I love you all so much!!❤️❤️❤️

-Riley

Edited by Riley
  • Love 2

@Riley

Unless this is utterly against to your preferencies, copypaste my outfit (short dress or skirt, no panties and stockings or bare legs) and piss somewhere nasty

The best psychological broadening usually comes from pissing onto something belonging to somebody you know and you like, it was amost like delivering an anonymous St. Valentine postcard ihihihihi

But if you find it uncomfortable pick somebody you don't know

be careful of both passerby and city surveillance cameras if there are in your town

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 9/18/2018 at 7:05 PM, Riley said:

So I thought I would change the lottery from the old style and make it different every time unless you all really want me to do the old way or a different way!

So this time if you want to enter all you have to do is write what you want me to do related to pee. At the end of the lottery I will randomly choose one reply and do whatever Ithat reply contained! As long as it's not going to publically humiliate me or get me in jail I will do it. It can be as simple as get super desperate and pee yourself or climb a tree and pee from the tallest branch or it could be something like seran wrap your entire lower body and pee xD. Get creative! I'm going to leave this thread open for longer than the past lotteries to give you all some time to think of ideas!

Be sure to enter and I'm excited to see what you guys write!

I love you all so much!!❤️❤️❤️

-Riley

I love to see super desperate ladies wet themselves. Skirts, dresses and panties preferred! 

• Like 1
On 9/20/2018 at 5:34 PM, PissDude said:

Have you ever tried to keep it going by just letting out enough to regain control, then hold it some more? I'd love to hear about it.

On 9/20/2018 at 8:18 AM, Daryl Godsoe said:

I love to see super desperate ladies wet themselves. Skirts, dresses and panties preferred! 

On 9/19/2018 at 3:36 PM, nopjans said:

I’d love for you to piss in a sink. Preferably not your own, but I’ll take whatever works for you. 

On 9/19/2018 at 3:42 AM, spywareonya said:

@Riley

Unless this is utterly against to your preferencies, copypaste my outfit (short dress or skirt, no panties and stockings or bare legs) and piss somewhere nasty

The best psychological broadening usually comes from pissing onto something belonging to somebody you know and you like, it was amost like delivering an anonymous St. Valentine postcard ihihihihi

But if you find it uncomfortable pick somebody you don't know

be careful of both passerby and city surveillance cameras if there are in your town

On 9/19/2018 at 3:41 AM, Potatoman said:

So, I’d like you to try peeing standing up against a wall 🙂 

Thank you all for entering!

Be desperation stand over a bucket and have legs crossed. Move around say how bad you need to pee and keep drinking water. Hold it as long as you can moan and sigh letting it go over the bucket.

I want you to also hover over the bucket and I want to see everything.

• Like 1
On 9/20/2018 at 5:34 PM, PissDude said:

Have you ever tried to keep it going by just letting out enough to regain control, then hold it some more? I'd love to hear about it.

Congratulations @PissDude for winning this edition of Riley's lottery! I will try and hold it as long as possible in the live action thread here. 

• Like 1