Who can hold ir longer men or women?

pee01

59 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I always interested in this question too. I read stories of women holding it a long time and men. I read some stories both men and women holding it a long time. 

Tell me your stories below.

Men's phisical structure is different than women, the male urethra got muscles that women lacks

Because of this, when women are full to the brim they simply wet themselves, while males could theorically go on holding forever, but this damages their health and garantee urinary incontinence during early-old age

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

I don't know if we have 'conditioned' our bladders, but we can't hold to save our lives. You feel it, and it's on the way. Several memorable accidents have occurred because of this. Mary leaked a little mowing the lawn today, lol. Only had a small bit left and she didn't want to stop. She came inside and let the rest out, made a delicious mess of her jeans.

This is somewhat a bit of a curse, we have to be aware when we go out, but the ladies have a way of getting access to toilets, make puppy dog eyes, sweet talk with their Scot accent and any resistance goes out the window.

My view is holding is bad if done beyond endurance..however i would say women could hold longer.We men having a dual system half for expelling urine half for ejaculation mean that our system of muscles and tubes is probably more prone to leakage,a woman just has to squeeze her bladder tightly,using her bladder muscles.You can see that women generally expel urine quite powerfully,we men get more dribbly as we age,due to the various components enlarging or shrinking.

6 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

My view is holding is bad if done beyond endurance..however i would say women could hold longer.We men having a dual system half for expelling urine half for ejaculation mean that our system of muscles and tubes is probably more prone to leakage,a woman just has to squeeze her bladder tightly,using her bladder muscles.You can see that women generally expel urine quite powerfully,we men get more dribbly as we age,due to the various components enlarging or shrinking.

Women are actually far more prone to having urinary inconontinance due to having a shorter urethra and weaker muscles. Men have three advantages. Their urethras can be up to nine times longer than a women's. They have much larger and stronger sphincter muses that can hold back higher pressures from the bladder, and gravity isn't against men. Also men's bladders tend to be larger than women's because men don't have a uterus taking up space that could be used for a bladder.

Edited by Riley
  • Agree 1

I heard of that urinary inconvenience in women. Nurses have uti and leak from hours of holding it. I heard that women too have a harder time holding it right there. I heard too less parts down there more room to hold. All good points you bring up.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Riley said:

Women are actually far more prone to having urinary inconontinance due to having a shorter urethra and weaker muscles. Men have three advantages. Their urethras can be up to nine times longer than a women's. They have much larger and stronger sphincter muses that can hold back higher pressures from the bladder, and gravity isn't against men. Also men's bladders tend to be larger than women's because men don't have a uterus taking up space that could be used for a bladder.

I don't know how many times my girls have had to do a quick knicker change after a sneeze, lol. One time I remember a giggling fit caused a squirt, which made her laugh harder, which made her squirt more. It was so funny, a truly hilarious cycle.