Naughty pee confessions

I peed on the floor in my laundry room two nights ago. My wife and I walk around our house naked so I was on my to to the shower but figured it's to easy and kinda boring to pee in the shower, so the laundry room it was. I used dirty clothes to clean up 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I peed on the floor in my laundry room two nights ago. My wife and I walk around our house naked so I was on my to to the shower but figured it's to easy and kinda boring to pee in the shower, so the laundry room it was. I used dirty clothes to clean up 

I've peed on my bathroom and my kitchen floors before, then used dirty clothes and towels to clean up. Peed against the bathroom and hallway walls too,  lol. And on the toilet whilst the lid was closed. In the sink of course. And the bath. Directly onto dirty clothes. And in glasses.

Does your wife ever pee anywhere random? If so, would love to hear about it.

• Agree 1
On 9/4/2018 at 2:56 PM, steve25805 said:

I've peed on my bathroom and my kitchen floors before, then used dirty clothes and towels to clean up. Peed against the bathroom and hallway walls too,  lol. And on the toilet whilst the lid was closed. In the sink of course. And the bath. Directly onto dirty clothes. And in glasses.

Does your wife ever pee anywhere random? If so, would love to hear about it.

No she doesn't like to pee randomly in doors. Outdoors you bet lol. She likes to pee off of our deck and in the garden. All around our yard actually lol

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...