History of public urination

On 8/20/2023 at 10:23 AM, sd91 said:

This afternoon I revisited this spot...

It's been a lovely sunny Sunday, wearing my flirty floral sundress and my roman sandals, with the plan of another brunch with friends. However, this time I'd gone commando, anticipating the opportunity for a public wee. I had a glass of berocca before I left as well to add to the fun.

Three mimosas deep and zero wee breaks, I say goodbye to my friends. The familiar alleyway from that winter day was close by. A smirk played on my lips as I remembered that frosty morning. I already felt the desperate need to relieve myself, the pressure building rapidly. My bare pussy, concealed only by the light fabric of the dress, felt a tingling mix of excitement and urgency.

Getting into the alleyway and into the alcove, I hastily lifted my sundress, revealing my ginger-fringed snatch to the world. Squatting was as easy as lifting up my relatively short dress and assuming the position taking a moment to glance at my exposed vagina, my labia slightly parted. Before I knew it, a mighty torrent erupted from my pee hole, shot out with such force that it hissed audibly as it left my body, spraying the dry paving slabs beneath. I let out a rather large sigh of relief.

Thanks to the Berocca, the stream was a vivid and fluorescent, a bold yellow bordering on orange. The pavement beneath got painted with an electric hue, creating a stark contrast to its bland grey. The aroma emerged, a hint of sweet and citrus along with the typical damp and pungent smell. God I love the smell of my piss, and its all the sweeter when I'm pissing outside someones home, my bum pressed against their wall.

The once silent alley echoed with the audacious sound of my urine forcefully striking the now wettened slabs. I forgot to check whether their windows were open before I started!  I glanced over and saw the window was open on the latch but the curtain were drawn. Slightly nervous I squeeze a bit harder and my stream jets a little further forward.

Reveling in the naughty thrill, I played around just like before. Spreading my labia apart with an upside down v shape, I was amused to see how my stream divided, shooting off in multiple directions. I watched with delight as my urine puddled, the light catching the bright yellowness and formed rivulets across the alleyway.

It felt like an eternity but was only around 20 seconds before I began to taper off. A few forceful spurts, a dribble, and then the final drops marking the end of my bold exhibition.

I was sodden down there, with wee dripping off my labia and the bottom of my thighs, I realised I hadn't got a tissue out because I was too busy playing with my stream. Not wanting to stick around while I did, I had to improvise. Giving a small shake with my hand around my pubic area, I tried to get as much off as I could, but the wetness lingered. With a sigh, I decided to let the summer air do the job of drying my pussy and stood right back up as my dress falls into place.

As I stood and looked at the aftermath of my little escapade, I couldn’t help but marvel at the scene. The once dry alley was now adorned with a shimmering puddle, the bright yellow of my urine contrasting starkly with the darkened wet patches that radiated outward. The strong scent of my piss lingered in the air, a potent reminder of the act I'd just committed. As I walked away I noticed what seemed to me to be a dry urine stain on the wall of the bungalow. They must get this a lot, I thought...

Your ability to paint pictures with words is a real gift. 

• Agree 2

Awesome story!

On 8/20/2023 at 4:23 PM, sd91 said:

As I stood and looked at the aftermath of my little escapade, I couldn’t help but marvel at the scene. The once dry alley was now adorned with a shimmering puddle, the bright yellow of my urine contrasting starkly with the darkened wet patches that radiated outward. The strong scent of my piss lingered in the air, a potent reminder of the act I'd just committed. As I walked away I noticed what seemed to me to be a dry urine stain on the wall of the bungalow. They must get this a lot, I thought...

Especially this part could be from a book or a novel. Describing the aftermath of a public pee in such a strong colorful way. I don't know if writing is your profession already but it surely is a huge talent of yours!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 1:29 PM, sd91 said:

The smell was strong, that unmistakable scent of fresh urine, marking this secluded spot as my territory, my urban toilet.

The puddle was substantial, a testament to my desperation, with small rivulets branching out and touching both walls, carrying the scent of my urine through the alley.

I just have to say, the way you describe it in such a manner and detail makes this quite an exhilarating read. All senses covered, see, hear, smell, feel. Fantastic way to enhance an already hot experience. If i could write like this.

Thank you for this piece of literary excitement!