holding it for hour jobs

pee01

There are jobs that have few brakes and holding it for hours long. I would like hear about stories on here and how long hold it for ? how do you hold it ? What do you do when you are desperation ?

I talk to a nurse who I think holds it the most and when she can go she has to wait in a line with 30 women two toilets. The women are who are also bursting to go in line too.

Lots of nurses get uti from holding it and hurting bad holding it. Name some other jobs that hold it for hours here.

• Hot 1

As a side way of getting money I build and sell computer's for people and sometimes they live very far away and it's super awkward to ask if I can use their bathroom so I usually just hold it. I know that's not quite the same thing but I'm not a nurse so🤷🤷

• Hot 1

Lots of jobs I know of : teachers, supermarket cashiers, lone shop assistants, mall kiosk workers, waitresses and servers... etc.

I like to search on Twitter, there are literally 100s of examples of people who tweet about being desperate for a pee at work because they are alone or waiting for their break or just too busy etc.

Edited by bustin2pee
typo
  • Hot 1

Good point bustin2 pee. Lots of jobs hold it for a long time. I work food store cashier, clerks get desperate too. Deli women get desperate a lot short staff get busy and no time to go. One time deli lady say if I don't go now I am going wet my pants. Nurse still have it the worst if you ask me.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Owlman76 Thanks for the comment here. I do remember you telling me this story about nurses. That very good information about nurses holding it and nice story you have.

12 hours is a long time holding it that way I say nurses have the biggest bladder and hold it the longest. Nurse I talk to online has the same problem with holding it urinary incontinence she has and girls do too from holding it in. Nurse tells me 30 women 2 toilets at work and the nurses at her work get util from holding it. Some women nurses at her work also howling when they pee hurts so bad. I know too there are many more jobs and fields where people hold it a long time.

• Agree 2
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife was a labor & delivery nurse for 13 years. She had 12-hour shifts, and would occasionally (not often) not be able to pee at all during the shift if things were particularly busy. 

In fact, we were just talking about this a few nights ago. I asked her how she was able to do it, and she said she tried not to drink anything.

That definitely wouldn't work for her lifestyle now - she drinks 8 quarts every day. And although her bladder size is immense (she easily holds 1 liter), her ability to hold has diminished since she had kids. 

• Hot 1