Live Action Thread

Sorry for going missing, I ended up pissing out of control into my boxers and shorts, a full stream, no stopping it, for a good minute. I stayed soaked for about 5 more mins snd let a few more spurts out before showering and cumming. My bladder is very weak now. Just poured a beer so I can carry on!

• Love 2

Hi Kylie! I too am having some pee fun tonight! I just chugged a beer and three glasses of water at dinner! Pissed a bit in the restaurant parking lot to let the pressure off before I head back to the hotel. 

what do you have planned for where to pee?

• Hot 1

I was pretty desperate as the small amount of piss I let out in the parking lot didn’t help much. I just let a bit out into the hotel room sink and could barely cut off the flow but I did! I’m drinking more water now and can already tell my bladder is nearing full again. Probably a 6/10 right now but building rapidly. 

Im trying to decide if I should pee around the hotel room or if I should go for a walk outside and do some peeing around town. What do you think? 

• Hot 1

My goal this week is to never piss in a toilet. It’s easy when I’m in the hotel room but at work is harder. I ended up needing to pee in a sink at work and was nervous someone would walk in. Wish me luck tonight! I might do a parking lot pee at work before dinner so I don’t end up needing to pee in the restaurant since I just chugged some water. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ChrisS said:

Ok I did pee while walking to the parking lot. Did a hands free walk and pee at the same time! It’s a good thing too because by the end of dinner (with lots of water) I was pretty desperate. Now off to find somewhere outdoors to pee.

Let us know where you find 

• Like 1