Live Action Thread

21 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

Here's what my jeans are looking like!

20240824_105345.jpg

Looks very discreet. 😄 

I've just been to the toilet. But rather than pulling my briefs down I pulled my jeans & boxers down, then peed through my briefs sitting on the toilet with my legs spread. I pulled my boxers & jeans back up over the wet briefs and it's hidden it brilliantly. 😄 I think I'll go and wash the car now! I see no reason not to go outside when these dark jeans are showing almost nothing and my drive is nice and hidden from the road.

• Love 1

Well I've been enjoying little spurts now and then for the last hour or so while cooking and while eating and watching TV. 😄 I think I might do one more full wetting in about an hour then get ready for bed. 😛 

• Like 1

Decided to indulge again today is some naughty wetting / rewetting antics. Starting very similarly to yesterday only this time I hopped into the bath to kneel and pee through my briefs. I enjoyed wearing boxer briefs over my sports mesh trunk briefs yesterday so I'm doing the same today. It's going to be a long day for my naughty pissy private area. 😛 

Going to spend the next couple of hours relaxing playing a game or two and build my bladder back up to bursting point to enjoy a lovely rewetting later. 😄 

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1

I'm thinking about putting the pants I had on yesterday and rewetting them.

They were soaked from the crotch to the waist yesterday when I had to change and go to the store. 

I did learn that while sitting on my porch glider and my feet propped up and my dick aimed towards my waist you can sit and soak your self and nobody notices anything!! 

Soon as I stood up my shirt coverd it all up!! But it was nice and wet. 

And I'm sure they're still damp from my piss and when I start rewetting them the smell is going to be wonderful!!

19 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

I'm thinking about putting the pants I had on yesterday and rewetting them.

They were soaked from the crotch to the waist yesterday when I had to change and go to the store. 

I did learn that while sitting on my porch glider and my feet propped up and my dick aimed towards my waist you can sit and soak your self and nobody notices anything!! 

Soon as I stood up my shirt coverd it all up!! But it was nice and wet. 

And I'm sure they're still damp from my piss and when I start rewetting them the smell is going to be wonderful!!

Interesting idea. I've never tried that position I don't think!

My bladder is really getting full now. 😄 Can't wait to enjoy a 2nd total soaking of my tight little briefs! 😄 

• Hot 1

Had to pee bad. I was sat wriggling around keeping my full bladder under control. I decided to go in the downstairs toilet. I was so casual about it. I walked in, pulled my jeans & boxer briefs down and just sat on the toilet. I relaxed and felt the warm pee spray out of my already pissy penis. The wet patch spread fast on the tight sports briefs and splashed down into the toilet. Once the flow subsided, I dabbed them dry with toilet paper. I then pulled my boxers up over them, pulled my jeans up and now I'm sat back at my PC on my leather chair, relaxing as if it's a totally normal thing to have a pee soaked pair of briefs hidden under my clothes. 😄 

• Like 2

I've decided to go a different route,  I decided to put on a pull-up and wet a way!! Got 2vcar that need vacuuming out! Wife's busy canning tomatoes!! 

Si I'm gonna play!! Nothing like the feeling of warm piss running all over your balls and the diaper stays nice and warm!! And the more you piss the better it feels!!  Especially once it starts to overflow some!! Down the insides of your legs, or while sitting with your legs propped up and it runs down the cracks of your ass!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Good luck @Jlpee - wish I could, unfortunately got a full household at the moment.   Otherwise there'd be a definite plan to run the washing machine later.

Happy to support though.

My bladder is feeling it pretty hard to be fair!

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That comfortable full feeling when you know you could pee if you wanted, but it's more arousing to just think about a long hold?

Yes, i love the full and horny feeling, and waiting for the leaks to start just makes it better

1 minute ago, Jlpee said:

Yes, i love the full and horny feeling, and waiting for the leaks to start just makes it better

I'm sure you can hold on for plenty longer before you get to that stage - depending what you enjoy most of course.

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm sure you can hold on for plenty longer before you get to that stage - depending what you enjoy most of course.

Yeah me too although I do have a few bits to do and if I was to go out, I would be peeing before I left the house as I would have nothing big enough to hold over 1L of pee in!

Perhaps we should challenge you to go out somewhere - local supermarket maybe, grab a few items and make it back still desperate.   Wondering how many other people in the aisles also need to pee?  Would they make it home or have to stop somewhere?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Perhaps we should challenge you to go out somewhere - local supermarket maybe, grab a few items and make it back still desperate.   Wondering how many other people in the aisles also need to pee?  Would they make it home or have to stop somewhere?

Sure, I could nip to tesco!

Ok, that was hard!! I walked in to see a lady entering the toilets and its all i could think about. Her going into a stall and dropping her jeans and knickers, i bet she had a great piss. I walked round the shop but I couldnt think about what I needed, so i just grabbed a water not to look strange, got to the self check out and tried not to show my need. I then went into the toilets to push it. I got my cock out and stood at a urinal and squeezed a little pre cum out. It was so hard not to pee. Then i went into a stall and had to hold my tip to stop leaking. Then someone came in! I could hear him pee, i left straight after him and im back home, but i really need to go, I have also had the 500ml water I got!

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

10 / 10 for effort there - well done !!!    Now onwards...   Do you have a plan or a time deadline you're planning to beat ?

I am just going to do some gardening and when i really cant hold back the leaks, ill enjoy a nice long piss in my pants followed by an orgasm. I dont think I have much longer in me to be fair, maybe another 45 mins, I am having to really hold my self

• Love 1