Live Action Thread

28 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

It's been a while since I had some proper naughty pee fun so I am filling up my bladder nicely and will enjoy a nice wetting of my newest pair of sports briefs. 😄 

Nice! How's your bladder doing? 😄

3 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Very nice..so your desperate?

Yeah 😄 have been for about 40 minutes. Just been putting it off as long as I can so I can enjoy a full waterfall of pee through my breifs. 😄 

9 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Hehe nice. Will you lose control accidentally if you hold long enough?

I never do. It just ends up hurting. I have just been. I hurried off into the bathroom and pulled my comfy jogging bottoms down then just jumped into the bath. I squat down and released and the warmth felt amazing flooding into my tight briefs. The polyester material doesn't hold much pee so it poured through like a little waterfall and ran down the drain.

Once the flow had finished, I grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed the briefs a little drier, then jumped out the bath. I stood and admired my wet briefs for a little while, then pulled my joggers back up over them. I've grabbed a towel and then head back to the PC to write this up and play some PC games while my briefs dry nicely between my legs. 😄 

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I never do. It just ends up hurting. I have just been. I hurried off into the bathroom and pulled my comfy jogging bottoms down then just jumped into the bath. I squat down and released and the warmth felt amazing flooding into my tight briefs. The polyester material doesn't hold much pee so it poured through like a little waterfall and ran down the drain.

Once the flow had finished, I grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed the briefs a little drier, then jumped out the bath. I stood and admired my wet briefs for a little while, then pulled my joggers back up over them. I've grabbed a towel and then head back to the PC to write this up and play some PC games while my briefs dry nicely between my legs. 😄 

Sounds amazing..yeah same for me...the curse of strong bladder muscles lol

I think my fav wetting Vids are when you see the piss just pour straight through the underwear 😄

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Sounds amazing..yeah same for me...the curse of strong bladder muscles lol

I think my fav wetting Vids are when you see the piss just pour straight through the underwear 😄

I agree! 😄 Something so naughty. Specially if it's really nonchalant and just casual. 😛 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I agree! 😄 Something so naughty. Specially if it's really nonchalant and just casual. 😛 

Yeah would love to do it at a urinal sometime...sadly not brave enough though!! 😱😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

Hello! I know it's been a really long time, but I was doing a hold and remembered everyone here and thought about posting

It's good to see you back @Riley you have definately been missed in this part of peefans world.  We'd love to hear any future live activites you want to share

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

It's good to see you back @Riley you have definately been missed in this part of peefans world.  We'd love to hear any future live activites you want to share

Thank you! I've been holding until I'm almost at my limit and then letting like half out and then holding again for a few hours now. I want to see how weak I can make my muscles. Every time I start to feel full my muscles feel weaker.

Just now, Riley said:

Thank you! I've been holding until I'm almost at my limit and then letting like half out and then holding again for a few hours now. I want to see how weak I can make my muscles. Every time I start to feel full my muscles feel weaker.

How many times do you do thst. Does it feel like you are training your eagle muscles?

Just now, Jar351 said:

How many times do you do thst. Does it feel like you are training your eagle muscles?

3 times now. I'm starting to get full again and im deciding if I want to let it out or keep holding it until my limit. 

Maybe? I'm hoping maybe it will help my bladder get a little bigger😅

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

3 times now. I'm starting to get full again and im deciding if I want to let it out or keep holding it until my limit. 

Maybe? I'm hoping maybe it will help my bladder get a little bigger😅

Have you tested yourself before?  What did you achieve last time?

Just now, Jar351 said:

Have you tested yourself before?  What did you achieve last time?

I haven't tested myself in a long time but my best used to be 400mL. I know it's really bad but that's why I'm hoping to make it a little bigger. 

I already really have to pee again. I wasn't that desperate a few minutes ago I don't know how I filled up so fast

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I haven't tested myself in a long time but my best used to be 400mL. I know it's really bad but that's why I'm hoping to make it a little bigger. 

I already really have to pee again. I wasn't that desperate a few minutes ago I don't know how I filled up so fast

Where are you right now?  I think you should fill up for a few more minutes and then let it all go

Just now, Jar351 said:

Where are you right now?  I think you should fill up for a few more minutes and then let it all go

I'm sitting on my couch with my water and a coffee. Hmm, I was going to at least wait until I leaked a few times before using the bathroom. 

Just now, Riley said:

I'm sitting on my couch with my water and a coffee. Hmm, I was going to at least wait until I leaked a few times before using the bathroom. 

What if you didn't use the bathroom and instead went somewhere else?

Just now, Jar351 said:

What if you didn't use the bathroom and instead went somewhere else?

I guess I could... What do you have in mind?

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I guess I could... What do you have in mind?

You say you hsve such a big bladder what if you measured your capacity in a measuring cup

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

You say you hsve such a big bladder what if you measured your capacity in a measuring cup

Oh! That could be fun... I'm not sure I have anything that big though. Let me see