Live Action Thread

Just now, Maclir said:

To jest niesamowite. Najwięcej jakie dałem to około pół litra

The most I pee, I don't even know exactly in liters, but I peed for a good 5 minutes

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

I haven't peed a single drop for 10 hours, even though my bladder is under so much pressure and it keeps growing and growing! 

10 hours is such a long time! That's so impressive. Your little pee muscles must be so strong!

• Hot 1
Just now, KylieK said:

The most I pee, I don't even know exactly in liters, but I peed for a good 5 minutes

That is amazing, you must have a huge bladder.  My longest pee was maybe a minute.

• Hot 1
5 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

10 godzin to naprawdę dużo czasu! To imponujące. Twoje małe mięśnie siusiu muszą być takie silne!

Generally, without any forcing to hold urine, I can survive for 10 hours, because 20 hours was hellish to bear, but I couldn't pee because I was locked in the room without anything to pee! 

I think it's fucking beautiful, you're making me pee so much

Edited by KylieK
Just now, KylieK said:

Generally, without any forcing to hold urine, I can survive for 10 hours, because 20 hours was hellish to bear, but I couldn't pee because I was locked in the room without anything to pee! 

I think it's fucking beautiful, you're making me pee so much

Wow! So this is easy for your amazing bladder? I wonder if you would be able to hold it if someone tickled you or made you laugh? 😂😂 Or what if someone squeezed your stomach, do you think you could keep holding or would you leak?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Jakie to uczucie, gdy już to wypuścisz? Uczucie ulgi musi być ogromne.

Amazing relief! Until A tingling goes through my pussy and a feeling on my bladder as if it were 1 kilogram lightera! 🍑🍆

• Hot 1

A number of years ago, I had a girlfriend who loved to hold, and when she couldn't hold any longer, she would call me on the pho n.v e and let me listen to her pee.  That would turn m.h e on so much.  Kylie, knowing how desperate you are is also turning me on.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, KylieK said:

Amazing relief! Until A tingling goes through my pussy and a feeling on my bladder as if it were 1 kilogram lightera! 🍑🍆

How much on a scale of 1 to 10 are you at then? 😛

• Hot 1
4 minuty temu jmatthews1995 powiedział:

Wow! Więc to jest kosmiczne dla niesamowitego pęcherza? doznam się, czy byłbyś w stanie wytrzymać, gdyby ktoś cię łaskotał lub rozśmieszał?😂 😂A ktoś, kto cię ścisnął za brzuch, pomyślał, że jest to kolejna odpowiedź, czy też przeciekniesz?

I do this myself with my hand when my bladder is depressed🍑🍆

Edited by KylieK
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KylieK said:

I do this myself with my hand when my bladder is depressed🍑🍆

I think you should do it now. Press on your bladder a few times. Make your pee holding muscles work hard to keep that huge bulge held inside you. 😄 😛 

• Hot 1
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Myślę, że powinieneś to zrobić teraz. Naciśnij kilka razy pęcherz. Spraw, aby mięśnie trzymające siusiu ciężko pracowały, aby utrzymać w sobie to ogromne wybrzuszenie. 😄  😛 

We'll talk for a while and then I'll go urinate in the toilet 

• Like 1
Just now, KylieK said:

I love peeing! After severe bladder desperation! 

No better feeling than the first few seconds of pure relaxation as you let go. That lovely shiver that tickles you as you relax and calm down after the desperation. 😄 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Nie ma lepszego uczucia niż pierwsze kilka sekund czystego relaksu, gdy odpuszczasz. Ten cudowny dreszcz, który cię łaskocze, gdy się relaksujesz i uspokajasz po desperacji. 😄 

Such as orgasm! That's why I love holding urine 

• Love 1
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Czy wkurzyłeś się już wcześniej, gdy próbowałeś to przytrzymać? 😍 😍

Unfortunately not! 

Rarely do I ever pee before it's time to pee 

And when her bladder was very full, and I would go down on her, she would start peeing as her orgasm would start.  The bed would be soaking wet, but we both loved it.

• Hot 1