Peeing myself doing the ice bucket challenge

This is a story from a while ago. If I remember correctly I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt because my fashion library wasn't very large at the time xD

One day after school I biked over to one of my friends houses because we were just hanging out. Everything was going like normal until he asked if I wanted to do the ice bucket challenge. I agreed and we went out of the house where he all the sudden ran ahead of me. I'm usually faster than him but I didn't even have my shoes on yet so it was like 2 minutes before I found him. I walked behind their shed and felt a blast of water hit me in the chest from a squirt gun. He was laughing himself to pieces but I grabbed a bucket and started to fill it up with hosewater and as soon as he saw what I was doing took off. I eventually got him with the water and we were equal but both soaked. 

Throughout all of this I steadily had to pee more and more but I was too nervous to say that to him so I had been holding it. We finally actually started doing the ice bucket challenge and I sat down on the gravel driveway see how could put the water on me but what I didn't expect was how cold the water was. As I was waiting I felt my bladder telling me that I really needed to go. I told myself that I would go to the bathroom after getting water poured on me but I felt a spurt leak into mypanties while waiting. All the sudden he came out with a 5 gallon bucket full of almost frozen water and before I could react poured it on me. My body went into shock because of how close the water and ice was and my bladder just let go. I just sat there not moving as the warmth spread and I heard the hissing sound in my ears. I like slowly came back to life and was like, "I'm peeing myself." 

My friend was like it's ok! Don't worry about it! Your already wet anyway right? I still felt super embarrassed though. I was thinking in my brain like this is the last time I'm ever going to see this person I'm too embarrassed, run. 

He tried to make me feel better and then eventually was like here and started filling up the bucket from the hose. He said that he would pee himself while I poured the water. I was really surprised when he said that but I kind of liked the idea and went to grab the bucket. I ended up not being able to lift the bucket high enough because I have spaghetti arms and so we filled it halfway. 

I asked if he was ready and then poured the bucket. He paused for a second and brushed the hair out of his face and told me that he was peeing. I smiled back and felt a lot better. We both washed the dirt off ourselves from the driveway and went back inside to which his mom was like, what happened to you guys? After seeing us both dripping with water. 

I hope you enjoyed this story! I tried to remember as much detail as I could but sorry for the lack of detail. Thank you so much for reading and if you have any suggestions please let me know! 

I love you all so much❤️!

-Riley

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ah yes, puberty! I remember that age as an awkward one that lasted all through my teens, maybe even into a little of my 20s, too young and self-conscious to pee in front of someone of the opposite gender. And too old!

Perhaps I should write a story of my own.

11 hours ago, Riley said:

I hope you enjoyed this story! I tried to remember as much detail as I could but sorry for the lack of detail. Thank you so much for reading and if you have any suggestions please let me know! 

I love you all so much❤️!

-Riley

When I was about that age I remember playing is half barrels of water with the kids of the neighborhood.  I needed to Pee and didn't want to get our and go to the bathroom, so I just Peed in my bathing suit.  When we were thru playing I took them off and left them to be washed.  My mother detected that I had Peed in them. The next time that we were playing I Peed in them again.  This time I hid the suit so that I mother would not find them.  It was a long time before she managed to find them.  I can not remember what she did about it, but I never Peed in those barrels again.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

NOTE: Bonnie , 30, is my wife of 8 years. This is the story of how she got interested in watersports.

BONNIE: As a teenager I would walk home from college with two other girls almost every day. It was a journey of about 2 miles along village sidewalks, and we'd almost always stop in good weather at a small candy store halfway to noodle about for a few minutes and usually drink something.

One warm spring afternoon we'd done just that -- Maria and Julia and I had downed several lemonades and continued our journey when we all felt the need to urinate and felt we couldn't wait until we got home to void our bladders. Veronica, the smallest of our pack, was clutching her purse close to her pussy to put pressure on it to try to hold back her flow long enough for us to get behind a planting of rose bushes just off the sidewalk.

We had just squatted behind the blooming plants and dropped our panties when simultaneously our bladders opened and the pee started flying in strong gushes from our pussies. Only the tops of our heads were visible above the foliage, but we were laughing and our pee was running under the rose hedge and out onto the sidewalk on the other side.

Two boys from our class were then passing by, walking straight through the combined puddles of piss, when they saw the tops of our heads and stopped, gaping. I don't think they saw our bottoms or our streams, but our panties were visible and they knew we were all pissing.

Now our faces were at crotch level just a foot away and I saw through their pants their cocks instantly rise and try to escape. I'd not seen one up close yet, just imagined, and yet the clothed outline of a bulbous penis caused my clit to swell while I peed and instinctively I rubbed it and Dios mio came -instantly, and hard .

Crimson with shame, trying to hold back my moans as I cummed again and again, I pulled up my panties --my twat still dripping with pee and nectar-- and we all three girls ran down the street away from the boys who were still standing there with boners.

Bonnie: When I was an adolescent I discovered that when I had a full bladder, my vagina would also crave attention. More specifically, my clit would demand that I rub it until I came. I would frequently sit on the toilet to pee, and before I let the urine flow, I'd take my fingers and lick them to make them wet and then apply the spit to my inner labia and along the sides of my clit for lubrication and then slowly slide my fingers in a V along it allowing the clit to bulge between them.

When the fingers were at the top of the V, clit bulging out, I'd release my pee, in short bursts, in between rubs of my coochie. I'd try to time it so that when I started to cum I'd release the rest of the pee which would run over my fingers (which were then up inside my vagina) causing a fierce contraction and thunderous orgasm.

I am blessed with a large clit (around the size of the tip of a little finger) and meaty pussy lips which just beg for me or my husband to play with.

Sometimes when I'm really horned up and full of pee I hold the lips together when I release causing them to swell up and trap the pee funneling it over my clit and some goes right into my vagina were it gushes out and feels so hot and warm and delicious. Then I finish off with my fingers until I gush with my orgasm.

If my husband is nearby he gets to watch, help, or release his pee onto my clit over the toilet at this point.

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser

We're Texicans, hot and happy lovers. It's a lifestyle. That being said, I don't think there's a Texan, male or female who hasn't peed in a dirt street, alley, or gopher hole at one time in his/her life. Kinda goes with the turf here.  And yes, Bonnie's my prize and precious lover.  Thanks for your kind appreciation :)

11 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

We're Texicans, hot and happy lovers. It's a lifestyle. That being said, I don't think there's a Texan, male or female who hasn't peed in a dirt street, alley, or gopher hole at one time in his/her life. Kinda goes with the turf here.  And yes, Bonnie's my prize and precious lover.  Thanks for your kind appreciation 🙂

She deserved such appreciation

I'd lick her pussy so hard she could reconsider her heterosexuality

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:
  • I would be there to do you too and delightful I can imagine

You should post some more pics of her

she's so brave

But not tonight

I am almost on the verge of cumming and very likely I'll log off after that ahahaha

By the way, when I am fingering I enter the pillow-talk mode and I end up off topic, this is Riley's thread, I'll stop posting here this stuff ok?

My fault, not yours, but let's stop, I don't wanna be rude in any way!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1