The Ladies Room Behind The Bus Pt. 2

Being very happily married certainly should not stop naughty fun in your life. If your wife has no interest in pee fun, as in my own situation, then a very willing and enthusiastic g/f who adores sharing pee pleasures with me, with our occasional secretive meets, is totally fulfilling and enormously satisfying. Try to arrange it if you can; I wanted it so much and did it.

• Agree 1

My wife indulges me a bit, but she is not really into it.  I don't have any relationship with other women, but I do enjoy going out and trying to spot girls peeing outside when the opportunity arises.

However, judging by @Starks2010 other posts, I think he is going to have plenty of indulgent fun with his (ex) wife.

• Like 1
On 8/16/2018 at 11:33 AM, Alfresco said:

More great sighting reports.  A shame they are coming to an end, but I am sure your will have other fun in your life.  You never know, maybe you can still be allowed a bit of time out.

Yeah I'm a little bummed that, "The Lot" visits have come to an end. Maybe I can get out at 1:45 am to get a treat. It's ashamed too because I have learned that the spot is the waitresses regular relief spot and I even have the time they come pee pretty much down. It hasn't even been a year yet that I have been going there.