New Urinals

Look at what they want to start installing in public areas and MTL is apparently might be on the list from what I have read.

Also, they will be making money off your urine as the company uses the urine to make fertilizers. Sephora, I believe they might be making money with your gold HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

uri2.thumb.jpg.4c3ace3d91e1a66cda4f90ad782d8956.jpg

uri3.thumb.png.2e6f6f5887cb5c470089b67a4719afbf.png

uri.thumb.jpeg.eb70d6203c276e9337b9c7489aec05f2.jpeg

Edited by Ponme
  • Like 2

To me, i find it looks like a toilet shapped like an urinal. If they want to make money off my urine, whatever, as long as there are some all over the place so we don't wait.  While i was on the road, heading towards our hotel, we stopped to stretch our legs, eat and pee of course. The line up is just horrible and yes, when it comes to line ups, women don't care if the seat ir floor is soaked. Those place are quite gross if you ask me.

• Agree 1

My ladies hate them too, they can never figure out why ladies are so gross in public toilets. Makes you wonder if they do this at home. There have been a few times when we've been out, and they had one look at the ladies loo, then asked me to watch the door while they used the men's room, lol. Pretty easy here, not a lot of people where we live.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Scot_Lover

Girl are gross in toilets because we are afraid of bacteria and we piss anywehre but the toilet itself

Next step is stopping to use them AT ALL

@Sephora

Ahahahaha we should make a festival about catching your piss while you squat on a high ledge, and we play to collect it with a bowl, he who most wins!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1