Visiting Relatives

We finally have our house back, tonight, we will all sleep together after nine days of sheer hell, lol.

Let me explain: I have an estranged sister 4 years younger than me, and she is one of those churchy dogooder type persons, the whole 'wrath of God' thing. Her priorities are a little bent though, apparently peeing all over each other is ok, but a threesome relationship is not. I'm doomed to live with the devil, according to her, anyway. 

She is also in the employ of The World Health Orginization as a virologist, studies all kinds of wierd diseases, travels the world following flu outbreaks, that kind of thing. Most times, she lives in Geneva, but she arrived (with 2 hours notice) 9 days ago to stay with her big brother.

This messes up our happy life considerably, I have to set up a bed in the computer room, Mary is banished to her solitary bed, and we can only pee in the toilet. It truly is horrible. She left today, driving to the airport for a night in a hotel before she flies out tomorrow, her organisation skills are frightening, in her life, things are done to the second, this is just one example.

My ladies do not like her very much, lol. I'm hoping they'll talk to me sometime today, now that she is gone.

Has anyone else's life  been turned upside down by a relative or friend who just decided to visit?

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@owlman76

Brilliant, and terrifying at the same time!!!

@Scot_Lover

I know how you feel

I have very few relationships with my parents (my childhood is not a story to be told unless childred are sleeping), and my Grandparents are quite reserved persons, very funny but very reserved

Alex's parents, on the other hand, are NOT

They are great people, into both business and spirituality, but fuck if they are CURIOUS!!!

And what's this, and what's that, and where do you go after the movie theater (to a nightclub with strippers, how could we told them?!), and what do you think about this, and what do you think about that, and oh guys we sleep with the door open 'cause it's too hot (so no magick nor sex, unless silent-type ones, until they go away, not for embarass, but to avoid waking them up!!!), and can I cook?, and I think it's time for a laundry, and would you mind help me in this, and so on

I ADORE them but boy you are a year older after a weekend of visit!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1