Sign in to follow this  
sathuta

Pissing as a foreplay

My wife and I sometimes involve a bit of pee fun during sex, especially if we are outdoors, last night, for example, we went out intending to make one of our muddy boots videos. By the time we'd finished she'd leaked into her pants, as she'd needed a wee earlier but hadn't gone. We went into the woods and I slipped my hand into the front of her leggings, her panties were quite damp, and she told me she'd leaked into them while making the video.

We got down to business and it wasn't long before I could tell she was ready to cum, so I stopped thrusting, bringing her back from the edge. I often do this when I know she needs to pee, it heightens her orgasm and she finds it a real turn on. I kept stopping and starting, taking her right to the edge, then pulling her back, by now she was on the verge of pissing herself. I started thrusting hard again and within a few seconds she climaxed, almost immediately her bladder gave up and she flooded her panties and sprayed all over my cock, causing me to shoot my load.

Quite often when we do this I make her keep her panties on as it sort of pools up around my cock when she pisses, then she has to keep her wet panties on until we get home and have more fun.   

• Hot 1

4 hours ago, owlman76 said:

My wife and I sometimes involve a bit of pee fun during sex, especially if we are outdoors, last night, for example, we went out intending to make one of our muddy boots videos. By the time we'd finished she'd leaked into her pants, as she'd needed a wee earlier but hadn't gone. We went into the woods and I slipped my hand into the front of her leggings, her panties were quite damp, and she told me she'd leaked into them while making the video.

We got down to business and it wasn't long before I could tell she was ready to cum, so I stopped thrusting, bringing her back from the edge. I often do this when I know she needs to pee, it heightens her orgasm and she finds it a real turn on. I kept stopping and starting, taking her right to the edge, then pulling her back, by now she was on the verge of pissing herself. I started thrusting hard again and within a few seconds she climaxed, almost immediately her bladder gave up and she flooded her panties and sprayed all over my cock, causing me to shoot my load.

Quite often when we do this I make her keep her panties on as it sort of pools up around my cock when she pisses, then she has to keep her wet panties on until we get home and have more fun.   

Hot and intimate

Liked it, pal

a lot