Jump to content
Click here to remove ads

Recommended Posts

Foreplay is important for couples to get the sexual stimulation when they are going to have sex. Here I would like to suggest pissing as a better foreplay. Both men and women can play with the pee streams of their opposite sex partners before having sex. At least they can watch each others pissing. It will help couples to enjoy more and also enjoy for a long time.

8.jpg

8119899-0-320x240.jpg

images fb.jpg

images v.jpg

images.jpg

index s.jpg

index.jpg

preview.mp4.jpg

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

Just now, sathuta said:

Foreplay is important for couples to get the sexual stimulation when they are going to have sex. Here I would like to suggest pissing as a better foreplay. Both men and women can play with the pee streams of their opposite sex partners before having sex. At least they can watch each others pissing. It will help couples to enjoy more and also enjoy for a long time.

I utterly agree

very often, when I have sex, I just rush to my man without that many warnings, the most romantic thing is that after nine years of relationship he still got hard with a simple french kiss from me... and I just stick his cock in my already drenched pussy, in a furious fuck that lasts no longer than half an hour, with him going in-and-out forcefully, using breath control to avoid feeling ill (he puts himself into hit with real energy, and no-stop, he's an animal)

 

but when I want to make love for a couple of hours, we get sure to be washed, perfumed and wet, so we pee before getting to bed, and we watch the partner piss, either in the toilet, the bath, or the bathroom sink, as part of foreplay

when fucking outside, beside getting rid of the content of our bladders, we also play with our streams before starting mating out...

 

last time he fucked me outdoor was a couple of days ago in the (almost deserted) parking lot of the Train Station where he dropped me (I am away for work, from yesterady to Tomorrow), and he pissed on the ground beside me, and I just bend down and sucked a bit of his stream while midflow, like girls drink from fountains in parks... and it was arousing like hell!!!

 

When I am having sex with a girl, piss becomes not only a foreplay but actually part of the performance, when one of us need to go, she just smile to the other, and starts pissing over her body...

anyway, I haven't done anything like that since last years, hope that my current lesbian lover will comply...

  • Hot 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think you have good experiences with your man. Pissing is romantic too. Nice to hear your story as well.😍😍😍

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I agree those who pee together stay together 

I'm all for it 😉

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, sathuta said:

I think you have good experiences with your man. Pissing is romantic too. Nice to hear your story as well.😍😍😍

I have also had piss sex with lesbian lovers but to stay true to the soul of the thread, yes, pissing can be romantic, because it is intimate and can add that spice up to utterly heart-touching things, making them complete and giving a sensation of marvels and even high hopes for what life has in store

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I agree those who pee together stay together 

I'm all for it 😉

I married my man before the Gods, with a Ceremony so deep and sincere that was I ever to break up with him I would have to relinquish being a Witch

during terrible moments in the past, many years ago, we had quarrels, and I actually asked the Gods were we to remain together, They got angry (the only timeI felt Them angry in my life) and told me to stop messing with him, that he loved me wholeheartedly and that I was too immature to understand it, and that They had plans for us, and I would have been excommunicated was I ever to break up with him

They pointed also to more piss sex to be done by us, not because pathetically speaking sex could fix up things, but because pee sex was our trademark since the beginning (he pissed in my mouth and I drank him on third date, and we started Golden showers the following one)

we started again, and I remembered the intimacy (even the portions utterly un-related to sex) that I never felt with anybody Beyond him, and things started to fix

 so yes, those who pee together stay together

and thus I'm all for it

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I agree those who pee together stay together 

I'm all for it 😉

Great.... Enjoying pee activities is a main part of sex.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I married my man before the Gods, with a Ceremony so deep and sincere that was I ever to break up with him I would have to relinquish being a Witch

during terrible moments in the past, many years ago, we had quarrels, and I actually asked the Gods were we to remain together, They got angry (the only timeI felt Them angry in my life) and told me to stop messing with him, that he loved me wholeheartedly and that I was too immature to understand it, and that They had plans for us, and I would have been excommunicated was I ever to break up with him

They pointed also to more piss sex to be done by us, not because pathetically speaking sex could fix up things, but because pee sex was our trademark since the beginning (he pissed in my mouth and I drank him on third date, and we started Golden showers the following one)

we started again, and I remembered the intimacy (even the portions utterly un-related to sex) that I never felt with anybody Beyond him, and things started to fix

 so yes, those who pee together stay together

and thus I'm all for it

😊😊😊 nice...

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I married my man before the Gods, with a Ceremony so deep and sincere that was I ever to break up with him I would have to relinquish being a Witch

during terrible moments in the past, many years ago, we had quarrels, and I actually asked the Gods were we to remain together, They got angry (the only timeI felt Them angry in my life) and told me to stop messing with him, that he loved me wholeheartedly and that I was too immature to understand it, and that They had plans for us, and I would have been excommunicated was I ever to break up with him

They pointed also to more piss sex to be done by us, not because pathetically speaking sex could fix up things, but because pee sex was our trademark since the beginning (he pissed in my mouth and I drank him on third date, and we started Golden showers the following one)

we started again, and I remembered the intimacy (even the portions utterly un-related to sex) that I never felt with anybody Beyond him, and things started to fix

 so yes, those who pee together stay together

and thus I'm all for it

It was great to read this

I am so glad you have such a close bond with your man. A celestial match As above so below 

Fantastic 😊 

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

As above so below

thank you...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

True Love requires good coupling for sure, you cannot activate the extreme "relationship-saving" fringes of your soul unless you really, really LOVE the person you are with

YET

True Love also requires A LOT of humility. We are programmed by this shit-like society to believe that if somebody does not comply to our points of view, it means we are not on the same wavelenght

nothing is more FALSE

we are different, and though it is true that Truth is one only and people should look for it rather than trying to impose their own point of view, still we all start from a different spot, all heading toward the core

if we exaggerate in defending our very first positions, we could fail to understand that nothing is perfect from the beginning, and that changing our minds from time to time is not only normal, but mandatory

and if we are to be malleable (though not slaves obviously) and change our mind, which better chance than to explore our partners? Obviously while he/she does the same...!

 

and forgiveness

a relationship that lasted for long enough will surely be plagued by a past of quarrels, and this could doom the cheerfulness and romanticism

unless we learn to forgive

forgiveness is not weakness (if I discover somebody is using my forgiveness as a shield I actually hunthim down, I'm a fucking Witch, I serve entities that can kill!), it is a strenght

it means nothing to be strong, unless your heart remains filled with light

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

True Love requires good coupling for sure, you cannot activate the extreme "relationship-saving" fringes of your soul unless you really, really LOVE the person you are with

YET

True Love also requires A LOT of humility. We are programmed by this shit-like society to believe that if somebody does not comply to our points of view, it means we are not on the same wavelenght

nothing is more FALSE

we are different, and though it is true that Truth is one only and people should look for it rather than trying to impose their own point of view, still we all start from a different spot, all heading toward the core

if we exaggerate in defending our very first positions, we could fail to understand that nothing is perfect from the beginning, and that changing our minds from time to time is not only normal, but mandatory

and if we are to be malleable (though not slaves obviously) and change our mind, which better chance than to explore our partners? Obviously while he/she does the same...!

 

and forgiveness

a relationship that lasted for long enough will surely be plagued by a past of quarrels, and this could doom the cheerfulness and romanticism

unless we learn to forgive

forgiveness is not weakness (if I discover somebody is using my forgiveness as a shield I actually hunthim down, I'm a fucking Witch, I serve entities that can kill!), it is a strenght

it means nothing to be strong, unless your heart remains filled with light

I've got your point, and you described well. Mean while I would like to point out some thing special here " True Love requires good coupling for sure ", this is extremely true.😍

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, sathuta said:

I've got your point, and you described well. Mean while I would like to point out some thing special here " True Love requires good coupling for sure ", this is extremely true.😍

thank you

and yes, you are right

59 minutes ago, sathuta said:

More activities

those pics are Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, tompee said:

A real turn on....

yes, definitely

love pissing pussies and cocks ihihihihihi

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, tompee said:

A real turn on....

Really.... I feel good too....🤩

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

thank you

and yes, you are right

those pics are Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

😍😍😍

Share this post


Link to post

Same here.. But together is best

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, tompee said:

Same here.. But together is best

I agree, together is better.

for 7.jpg

for 8.jpg

for 9.jpg

for 10.jpg

for 11.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, tompee said:

Same here.. But together is best

it took a little but then I got it!!! hahahahahahahahhah

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sathuta said:

I agree, together is better.

for 7.jpg

for 8.jpg

for 9.jpg

for 10.jpg

for 11.jpg

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, sathuta said:

I agree, together is better.

for 7.jpg

for 8.jpg

for 9.jpg

for 10.jpg

for 11.jpg

Mmmm tasty tasty

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

You have experiences too..😍

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

The outdoor shot is good.. The chance of being caught..real turn on

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×