Morning quickie

Grizzly, wow, that was an eye opener lolol.  However, I do want to congratulate you for having that working for you. I do believe that you may have restored hope in some of the members, that yes, there are more or us out there that enjoy pee play. ?

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Grizzly Man said:

Thank you! I was one that kept my pee fetish a secret for many years. Then finally just asked one night if i could watch. Now we both love sharing photos of our experiences lol dont be afraid to express yourself.

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

Thank you! I was one that kept my pee fetish a secret for many years. Then finally just asked one night if i could watch. Now we both love sharing photos of our experiences lol dont be afraid to express yourself.

Man, good for you. Being able to share this with someone you love is the ultimate culmination of the fetish, at least to me. Having a woman that's into this would be beyond my greatest expectations.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Man, good for you. Being able to share this with someone you love is the ultimate culmination of the fetish, at least to me. Having a woman that's into this would be beyond my greatest expectations.

Thank you. Its been alot of fun since i shared my secret to her lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1