Fake or real?

Ne14sex

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's real. I mean girls like to stick all sorts of weird and wonderful things inside them. Curling irons are a common one, I don't see the appeal personally, especially with the bit that opens but each to their own.

t3_twirl_1-25in_curlingiron.jpg

but it seems a couple of people have caught onto the idea!

Bed-Head-0.75-inch-Spiral-Curling-Iron-P12715791.jpg

Revlon-Curls-Infusion-Spiral-Curling-Iron-P14353498.jpg

and then you have people who like to put pens in there. I guess it could make a handy pencil case?!

TabithaPens7.jpg

• Like 3

Hmmm, brings a whole new meaning to cleaning the plumbing .......

When I clicked the link, I was expecting the handle to be used, I have no idea what that would feel like, Maigh and Mary had to get a tissue, bought tears to their eyes, or was that from laughing?

Fw , I have heard from a friend of mine { Female } , about what had happened to her once . That required her to go to the E.R. . To remove a vibrating egg that had ldetached itself from the remote control cord . That controlled it . The egg portion being deeply inserted into her vagina & requiring a Doctor's attention in it being removed from her vagina . She also being very , very desperate in needing to pee too !!

So when the egg was finally removed .She couldn't hold onto her bladder and let go with a gusher of pee !!

Since it had been almost a full day since the last time she had peed . So the Doctor got soaked with a flood of pee . Once that egg had been removed from my friend's vagina :whistling: :redface:

So strange things can actually happen . Should you not be careful . What you might use to masturbate oneself with :wacky:

Kevin

Yes. -Always- use a man's tongue. :wink:

• 3 years later...