• 10 months later...

Some years ago my husband and I were out in the winter on the road. After a while I had to pee. There was no ladies room anywhere. I stepped out of the car into the snow.

The snow was about a foot deep. I got my jeans and panties to my knees and kind of hovered over the snow. I peed and my pee left a yllow hole in the snow, I wiped and got my jeans up. It was cold on my bare reare

• 2 weeks later...

Some years ago my husband and I were out in the winter on the road. After a while I had to pee. There was no ladies room anywhere. I stepped out of the car into the snow.

The snow was about a foot deep. I got my jeans and panties to my knees and kind of hovered over the snow. I peed and my pee left a yllow hole in the snow, I wiped and got my jeans up. It was cold on my bare reare

There has been quite a bit of snow in England in some places that has lingered for a while. We have travelled through the peak district a few times and my wife has done some lovely yellow snow pees, here are some of her puddles, we hope to do some more tomorrow.

P1150561a.jpg.c68f99a1dcc735664344eb4f2b187f2e.jpg

P1150727a.jpg.6167bd4055b0261aa50a9c1464ea96a0.jpg

P1150800a.jpg.852a9922b8c369e97d36872c47597e63.jpg

• Like 3

I once was in a car park in the English Lake District. There was snow on the ground and the toilets were closed for winter. A young couple returning to their car after a walk went to the toilets and found them closed, so went to their car. I was sat in my car nearby and could see them debating by the car. The bloke stood behind the car and watered the snow. The woman went down a bank and disappeared into the trees. I wanted to go and watch, but couldn't do so without being blindingly obvious. She came back and they drove off. I followed her footprints and found a lovely yellow patch at the base of a tree. I took a sample and ate it - it was delicious.

• Like 1