Filled My Mouth Beyond Capacity

41 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

The ex wife and I have been working things out. She was over Saturday night. I made a comment to her about peeing in my mouth. She was drinking some wine she had at the house from her birthday earlier this month. She also drank water which she often does so I knew she’d have to go after a while. She also has no problem using me, my mouth, or the floor for relief.

During some intimacy in the guest bedroom she mentioned having to pee. I told her my mouth was available as it always is. I laid out on the floor with my head right at the foot of the bed. The room was dark except for the light from the street light shining through the open blinds. 

She stood over me, bottomless, with her ass towards me. She spread her legs, in a high squat position, and with her hands on her knees ready to go she asked if I was ready. I told her to just let it rip. The first couple of drops landed on me chin and I moved into position to catch the continuous stream that rained down after the drops. She pisses in such good volume, my mouth was filling up quickly and you can hear the urine pooling in my mouth. It was the sound of a strong stream of piss landing in water. From the sound you can hear my mouth filling rapidly.

So much piss it was beyond swallowing. The piss was deep in the back of my throat. My mouth was over flowing with the liquid gold. I had to push the warm piss out of my mouth and turn my head to spill the piss out. The piss poured out on the carpet. There was a puddle of piss around my head, as I laid in soggy carpet. 

I pulled her to squat low so I could orally dry her. The oral drying did not last long, as she was sensative from the prior intimacy. 

The spot remained damp for a while after. I will probably have to go back and clean that spot. I am happy to have a part in relief. 

When it was all over with she said to me, “I hope it didn’t taste like that Moscato I was drinking”. No wine taste at all. It tasted like straight piss. 

The story is incredibly hot, but I have a question that will probably disrespect you like "Oh dear Spywareonya how does it come that you still did not got it???????" but sorry, I even checked your previous story before daring asking this so brazenly but...

Do you and your EX-wife still have sex?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

The story is incredibly hot, but I have a question that will probably disrespect you like "Oh dear Spywareonya how does it come that you still did not got it???????" but sorry, I even checked your previous story before daring asking this so brazenly but...

Do you and your EX-wife still have sex?

Lol! Yeah we still do. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Lol! Yeah we still do. 

Do you allow another question that may sounds rude but is indeed asked with the utmost humility and embarass?

If the two of you get along so well... why breaking up?

Sorry again for asking!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Do you allow another question that may sounds rude but is indeed asked with the utmost humility and embarass?

If the two of you get along so well... why breaking up?

Sorry again for asking!

I  don’t mind. We just rushed into things which I told her some years ago which she still pushed anyway. Now she realizes and we both have grown. But sometimes people just don’t get along, no matter how attracted you are to them or how much you may love them. This isn’t one of those cases though.  I do have an ex girlfriend who her and I have a relationship like that. She is referred in a few of my stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I  don’t mind. We just rushed into things which I told her some years ago which she still pushed anyway. Now she realizes and we both have grown. But sometimes people just don’t get along, no matter how attracted you are to them or how much you may love them. This isn’t one of those cases though.  I do have an ex girlfriend who her and I have a relationship like that. She is referred in a few of my stories.

OK

is a bit complicated for me but these are kind of things I have too much respect of to chit-chat about it

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I understand how you must feel, keep in mind, you guys asked for this. I can relate to her, this happens two to three times per week and I personally, i cannot really stop once it starts. If your into that kind of fetish, great. 😉

2 hours ago, Sephora said:

I understand how you must feel, keep in mind, you guys asked for this. I can relate to her, this happens two to three times per week and I personally, i cannot really stop once it starts. If your into that kind of fetish, great. 😉

I love it. The more the better. Once she starts I want her to keep spraying until she’s done. Starting and stopping is sexy but not as sexy as a straight stream, splashing, pooling, and running all over.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I love it. The more the better. Once she starts I want her to keep spraying until she’s done. Starting and stopping is sexy but not as sexy as a straight stream, splashing, pooling, and running all over.

I actually agree, I have to admit that when playing with a girl, beside some real real crude BDSM when I wanted to drench her and see her breaking point, usually I admit to piss start&stop for practical use!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I remember one day I'd had a bitch of a day, I wanted a beer, the girlfriend wanted sex, so we compromised, I had the beer and she blew me, the only trouble was I'd had a few beers and needed a piss, so I went in her mouth. It poured out of her mouth and soaked her tits, when I'd done, she wanted a piss, but I told her to keep blowing me, eventually, she pissed herself as she blew me, soaking her jeans, what a morning.

WOW this is ONE HELL of a story

Shit, you really have had a lot of hot adventures in your life, WOW!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

I remember one day I'd had a bitch of a day, I wanted a beer, the girlfriend wanted sex, so we compromised, I had the beer and she blew me, the only trouble was I'd had a few beers and needed a piss, so I went in her mouth. It poured out of her mouth and soaked her tits, when I'd done, she wanted a piss, but I told her to keep blowing me, eventually, she pissed herself as she blew me, soaking her jeans, what a morning.

I used a girl I was datings mouth, per her request once. I knew I had to go and would fill her mouth quickly so I had a 10 ounce plastic cup to catch the rest. She was on her knees, opened wide and quickly filled her mouth and half of the cup. Then I shook on her. It was great!

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I used a girl I was datings mouth, per her request once. I knew I had to go and would fill her mouth quickly so I had a 10 ounce plastic cup to catch the rest. She was on her knees, opened wide and quickly filled her mouth and half of the cup. Then I shook on her. It was great!

I often drink Alex's piss, both as a hierarchic action or for the simple love of it

He drinks mine too, but only for cheerfulness and love, our hierarchic position is not equal😋

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am not a fan of drinking pee and it was with the opposite sex, and not very much. It was okay and sexy, except it didn't do much for me. I seem to get a big reaction from my husband. His eyes are glazed and seems dominated, which he likes. I have seen him begged at me to piss in his mouth many times in a week. Last year, we had 1 week of vaction during honeymoon and everyday i gave him a golden shower and every moment he seemed dominated.

As long as i get that look in his eyes, i will keep showering him.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

I am not a fan of drinking pee and it was with the opposite sex, and not very much. It was okay and sexy, except it didn't do much for me. I seem to get a big reaction from my husband. His eyes are glazed and seems dominated, which he likes. I have seen him begged at me to piss in his mouth many times in a week. Last year, we had 1 week of vaction during honeymoon and everyday i gave him a golden shower and every moment he seemed dominated.

As long as i get that look in his eyes, i will keep showering him.

LOL

I love to see that glance in girls...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/26/2018 at 6:40 PM, Starks2010 said:

Then I shook on her. It was great!

Some of the strange things I find exciting....Watching a girl (Or guy) unzipping their pants/Jeans when they are really desperate to pee. Watching a guy "Shake off" after he takes a pee. Especially if he does it on someone else.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

Some of the strange things I find exciting....Watching a girl (Or guy) unzipping their pants/Jeans when they are really desperate to pee. Watching a guy "Shake off" after he takes a pee. Especially if he does it on someone else.

HOT indeed!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

I love to see a woman unbutton and peel her tight pants down for a pee. I love that crease in their out thighs as they sit on the toilet too.

I love to see them struggle as they unzip and pull their tight jeans down...trying to get them out of the way before the pee starts spraying out. The sound of the zipper drives me nuts.

3 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

trying to get them out of the way before the pee starts spraying out.

That's why I Always wear microskirts, no panties nor pantyhose!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well, I am more in leggings, sometimes with a thong and sometimes without. I wear jeans form time to time except they are tight and hard to get out of, specially in those moments that you want to pee.

• Hot 1
6 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Well, I am more in leggings, sometimes with a thong and sometimes without. I wear jeans form time to time except they are tight and hard to get out of, specially in those moments that you want to pee.

Many women are very sexy with leggins, I have them too for the very rare occasions I need to wear them for some reasons

But usually I prefer to be as naked as I can

• Like 3
  • Love 1