Outdoor peeing and more

7 minutes ago, tompee said:

I feel quite opposite and love to pee AND masturbate outside.. Normally in local woods. The thought if being seen excites me even more

Have to admit that it is quite hot, daring and rejuvenating

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, tompee said:

Especially when totally naked and feeling that breeze....as well as other things....

I masturbated naked in Nature in the past, by a river, and on a soft grass bed...

...but mainly over a picnic towel, and though belonging to a woman, the fingers were not mine!!! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, tompee said:

You must carry on explaining the scene..very intrigued to know more

Oh, it's no big deal, in the past I had much less hardships in spotting and finding lesbian piss - lovers, it was something I used to do more or less once per week, I had more than once and sometimes called on one, sometimes another, also had threesomes with them and my man, it was almost a common thing.

With time, the lesbian girls willing to play with me simply, well, ended... in the meaning that the list expired

And since with time they all got a real partner, I parted ways with them... in the last year, since november when I broke up with my last lover, I have had only one real great piss sex lesbian night, and I wrote a long post about it in the real encounters section

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, tompee said:

All about getting up and dusting yourself down...and start new chapters.. You'll be fine and before long new stories will be here for ourvreading and pleasure.. I love this site...

Thank you

If you want to read that story, is called FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! and is quite easy to spot, read it if you want

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tompee said:

Have read it and believe most others have to..as the teacher says keep up the good work

thank you again

just one thing, I tend to start replying to people and ends up commandeering threads which are not mine, like it is happening here

I have alredy been notified to avoid such behaviours so I'll not answer again here

a kiss

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, tompee said:

Why not start a new thread and we don't have to worry about treading on peoples toes

A new thread about what, indeed? I already have lots of threads, people can meet me there if they want...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:12 PM, Rewdna said:

Today was a beautiful warm and sunny day so I decided to go walking around the area I live in.It was not long before I had to pee so I went into a public toilet and into 1 of the stalls.I peed a fairly weak stream allowing some to go on the rim of the bowl.I shook him and continued playing with myself allowing it to go hard but I didn't cum yet.Much later on and after drinking much liquid due to the heat,I finally found a secluded spot in some bushes to pee a long and very relieving stream.I felt horny by now but could not masturbate where I was as I could have been spotted.When I got home and after drinking more liquid I went into the bathroom,pulled down my jeans and boxers peed for like a good 30 seconds.Finally I had no choice but to masturbate until I had a wonderful shuddering orgasm right there.It felt so good.Hope you enjoy reading this.

Anyway, could you consider indeed outdoor stuff or is too Dangerous where you live?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No all possible where I live and have stripped off first of all for a pee making myself hard and excited.. The thought of bring seen makes you tingle more..then u gradually rub myself pering at same time until the white stuff cums out....

• Hot 2
On 6/26/2018 at 9:05 PM, spywareonya said:

Anyway, could you consider indeed outdoor stuff or is too Dangerous where you live?

I have pissed and masturbated outdoors before.I wanted to at the weekend but could not find somewhere secluded enough.For some reason I also felt nervous.Hopefully next time I will just do it and enjoy it.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, tompee said:

No all possible where I live and have stripped off first of all for a pee making myself hard and excited.. The thought of bring seen makes you tingle more..then u gradually rub myself pering at same time until the white stuff cums out....

That's hot.