Your most embarrassing moment...

Admin

Well, I'll go first, although I think the original poster of this thread should add his most embarrassing moment in too. *hint, hint*

This happened to me a couple of years ago, and just happens to involve pee even! Before I go further, I have to say there's been some major sh*t in my past, things only a few trusted people know, and for several years, I felt completely alone, hurt, broken and worthless. It was during this time that what I'm about to write happened to me, so please don't judge too harshly.

Despite being born and raised in a big city, I've always been a country girl at heart, and my favorite place in the world is out in the country on my aunt's farm. I spend a good part of my summers there and especially love horseback riding and showing. One night several years ago, as I said, it happened that my older cousin and I were the only ones still left at the barn, everyone else had headed home and I was leaving shortly to sleep over at my younger cousin's house for the weekend.

Now my older cousin, who runs and manages the farm, suffers from leg pains due to a nasty riding accident and can't stand too much without resting. So since I was the only one there, she asked me to go up to the top pasture and bring in a horse she had forgotten to give medicine to. It was totally dark out, no big city lights up there, and my past has left me terrified of the dark, so I really didn't relish the task, but I agreed to do it. I made it to the top of the hill, located the horse she needed and turned to go back down to the barn (imagining monsters and serial killers lurking everywhere, haha!)

Like something out of one of those cheesy horror movies, I suddenly saw a dark blob standing off to my left a short distance away, just standing there, not moving. Of course I freaked out and screamed, and then it started moving towards me. I thought it was a person, but there wasn't much light from the moon and everything else was dark, and I was scared to death. Instead of running, I just froze until it came almost close enough to touch me and reached out hands towards me. (Bear with me, I'm not making this up no matter how stupid it sounds)

Then I managed to dash down the hill and back to the barn, leaving the horse there of course, and only when I was safe back inside the lights in the barn did I realize my cousin and her friends who had supposedly gone home were all standing there, laughing, and shortly afterwords, I found out the dark figure was another of my cousin's friends and they'd all thought it would be funny to play a childish joke on me, knowing I was scared of the dark and at an emotionally vulnerable point in my life.

But the most embarrassing part was that I hadn't realized in my fear that I'd absolutely soaked my pants, I mean like a huge wet spot halfway down my jeans, and everyone saw and was laughing at me for that too. Most humiliating experience ever (and possibly why I don't like wetting), although I'm glad I can look back on it now and laugh at the corniness of the whole "black figure" idea.

• Like 1

Ugh. That's a pretty shit thing to do to someone. Funny for them at the time I'd imagine, but still pretty thoughtless as far as how it would impact you goes. At least you can look back on it now in a positive light though, which is great :)

Mine by comparison is pretty tame, because I'm not sure whether I was actually caught here or not. I was peeing in some bushes (out and about, caught short) in a park near where I worked at the time, when I caught some movement in my peripheral vision to one side. I quickly zipped up and walked off in the opposite direction, but I have no idea whether the person saw me or not, and if so, how much they saw :rolleyes:

Kind of embarrassing to think about, but I got a bit of a rush out of it.

My most embarassing moment occurred about 15 years ago now when I was in a post office queue. Some women in the queue kept glancing in my direction and smirking at each other. A couple were kind of giggling and it was obvious that I was being laughed at. But I had no idea why......until I got home and went for a pee, only to discover that my flies were completely unzipped already, and as I wasn't wearing underwear that day, my dick was totally visible to anyone who might have looked in my direction. Suddenly I knew why they had all been laughing at me - my fly was undone and my dick on full public display! :shamefullyembarrased: