A new sport? Downhill Peeing

Well you've heard of Downhill Skiing, what about downhill peeing?  I sometimes like to find a sloping path where I can pee near the top and watch as the pee hurries off down the hill to make a great long line of pee.  It is fun to see how sometimes a puddle forms with a single pathway running from the puddle down the slope or sometimes it sets off in multiple directions and maybe converges again.  Depending on the angle of slope it either races off downhill or meanders slowly along taking time to get to the bottom.   What is the maximum trail that you can initiate?

Pics below show a pee on the access ramp to a footbridge.   I paced it to be about a 28 metres stream from puddle to the point where it stopped running.

Let's see what you can do or let us know if you spot a similar puddle on your travels.

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Just now, Alfresco said:

Well you've heard of Downhill Skiing, what about downhill peeing?  I sometimes like to find a sloping path where I can pee near the top and watch as the pee hurries off down the hill to make a great long line of pee.  It is fun to see how sometimes a puddle forms with a single pathway running from the puddle down the slope or sometimes it sets off in multiple directions and maybe converges again.  Depending on the angle of slope it either races off downhill or meanders slowly along taking time to get to the bottom.   What is the maximum trail that you can initiate?

Pics below show a pee on the access ramp to a footbridge.   I paced it to be about a 28 metres stream from puddle to the point where it stopped running.

Let's see what you can do or let us know if you spot a similar puddle on your travels.

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, Lilipee said:

My driveway is sloped, so I've done this many times.  Arriving home late night after being out with my girlfriend's, which typically is dinner and drinks or dancing at a club.  I often pull in the driveway already desperate.  Since its quiet and dark, I can just squat next to my car and watch the stream trickle down the slope.  

I would really, really, really like to be there with you while you do that

• Like 1
On 5/29/2018 at 7:07 PM, Lilipee said:

My driveway is sloped, so I've done this many times.  Arriving home late night after being out with my girlfriend's, which typically is dinner and drinks or dancing at a club.  I often pull in the driveway already desperate.  Since its quiet and dark, I can just squat next to my car and watch the stream trickle down the slope

Nice!   Any chance of a photo of the puddle/river?   I guess as it is dark, you would need to use a flash though.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Nice!   Any chance of a photo of the puddle/river?   I guess as it is dark, you would need to use a flash though.

yes @Lilipee, Alfresco is right, it would be delightful for us all

• Agree 1
On 5/31/2018 at 8:15 AM, Alfresco said:

I honestly never thought about taking a picture.  Maybe next time!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

Thank you.  I would really, really, really like to be watched when I do that.

I have two problems with you, ihihihih

first is that your profile clearly states "STRAIGHT female"

second, that you are funny and sexy!!!

mix the two things and you obtain a "problem" ahahahahahahah!!!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I have two problems with you, ihihihih

first is that your profile clearly states "STRAIGHT female"

second, that you are funny and sexy!!!

mix the two things and you obtain a "problem" ahahahahahahah!!!

I don't understand.  Why is that a problem?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

I don't understand.  Why is that a problem?

it was a joke

consider the compliments I told you, uh? then add you being straight

and then add the fact I am a female myself

and you'll understand the joke

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

Sorry, I didn't even look at your profile

no problem, I looked at yours in the very beginning, enough to envy the boys that will... ehehheh... pick your flower

• Cheeky 2
  • Agree 1