Has anyone ever been on a bus/coach trip (in a rural area, or small country) where there was an explicit understanding that there would be no toilets on the bus, and no stops at services?  Just an understanding that everyone (including women) would have to make do on the side of the road?  

Or a situation where a girl had to pee in a cup or wastebasket on the bus, because she was caught short?

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I pee on the side of the roas as a usual thing

on bus, everytime I know I can get away with it, I just piss on the floor of the bus, or spray forcefully the back of the seat in front of me

there is something humiliating in peeing in strange contenitors only because you lack the chance or the guts to pee on the floor!!!

I remember one girl on a senior trip that was humiliated because she had to piss in one of those huge Nalgene water bottles.  The bus driver simply would not stop, so she had to pee in it before wetting herself.  We had eaten dinner about 2 hours away from the school, and she drank too much tea, and was BURSTING in about 45 minutes into the trip back to the school.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, pdawg said:

I remember one girl on a senior trip that was humiliated because she had to piss in one of those huge Nalgene water bottles.  The bus driver simply would not stop, so she had to pee in it before wetting herself.  We had eaten dinner about 2 hours away from the school, and she drank too much tea, and was BURSTING in about 45 minutes into the trip back to the school.

it's pathetical

asking for stopping means only that

#1 the aanswer will be NO, and

#2 a puddle will be surely blamed on the girl who exposed herself adfirming she needed to go

so just piss on the floor and fuck the world

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I just found my motto for life 😂

when a situation is not worthy of having you hold back a kink, then let it run free

kink is the second most important thing in life after fittingness

embarass, moral, and consequences, they all come after

• Like 1

Growing up in 70s India plenty of off the bus pee squats by women and it was a normal thing as there were no facilities around for miles.Coming over to US as a teen and going out with other college kids drinking and partying and all with full bladders getting off the bus and letting it go usually all together be it side of the road or parking lots which were the de facto bladder emptying spots. 

The difference between US and India was that women usually went in a separate side while the men peed on their side. However the exposure level for women was no less nor was any privacy expected. The only exception was that men didn't get close to the women and were supposed to look the other way (don't think any normal male would ever miss such an opportunity). All one had to do was watch right from the seat on the bus and see some lovely nude butts all exposed squatted and peeing. My early experience of some vivid pee by the side of the bus was from a mother and her nineteen year old college daughter in the bus. I was right next to them and was talking to the daughter who was quite a hottie wearing denims and T shirt that highlighted her big tits and her mother was a hot MILF as well and it was apparent where the daughter got her assets from. In between I overheard the conversation where the daughter told the mother she needed to go to the toilet. It wasn't surprising as the bus had been going non stop in a slow pace over the winding hills. The mother looked around and told the daughter she would tell the driver to stop, at this point the daughter made a face. I heard the mother tell her that holding pee is bad for her health and bladder and she should empty it as soon as possible when there is an open area on the road. As soon as the road came to an opening I saw the woman walk towards the driver and tell him to stop the bus which he obliged. I see the young girl and her mother get off the bus as well as few others as all needed a pee break. The bus was parked on the side of the road that faced a downhill slope while opposite side had a small patch of land.

I noticed most of the ladies quickly crossed the road and went to the other behind the bus, this way they had some privacy from those in bus but not from anyone driving down the road. The males did the same except then went to the other side. For a while I didn't see the mother daughter pair so I assumed they had squatted down with the other ladies and I decided to step out of the bus to check them out albeit discreetly 😉

As I was about to get up and head outside I see the older woman appear on the right side of the bus much to my surprise followed by her daughter. It seemed they had decided to go down the slope to do their pee. This was actually a good situation to happen as I didn't have to step out of the bus but just remain seated and get a view of these two. The mother and daughter slowly proceeded down the slope as they didn't wish to slip and go down further where it descended to a steep ledge. Both of them stopped halfway down and I saw the older woman who was in the Indian dress of loose baggy trouser with a tunic type top with a scarf. She used that scarf to cover her head, its a normal thing in India for ladies to do so when they are faced with a situation where they have to expose themselves in public. A token gesture of modesty probably, basically a cultural thing in a so called conservative society. I saw her undoing the drawstrings of her bottoms while she lowered them down and squatted. She then quickly lifted her tunic all the way above her hips and revealed her magnificent pale globes of her ass with a thick pee stream hitting the ground. I was just mesmerized by the scene unfolding when I noticed her daughter was undoing her denim.

She held her denims by the side and quickly lowered them down along with her panties revealing her naked bum in all its glory. As she mooned the bus she leaned forward to adjust lift her denims from the ground while she spread her legs to anchor herself. This brought her pussy right between her legs and it was a glorious sight for a sixteen year old teen in me. Her pussy lips and bunghole was covered with thick curly fur that had never been trimmed or touched by any razor and she slowly lowered herself to the ground. Mind you this is 70s where women seldom were seen with uncovered legs and here we have full show from two beautiful specimens. Two thin streams of pee went down the her buttocks as she began to pee. What was amazing is none in the bus even bothered at this display including the males, it was a normal thing to do. Meanwhile the mother had finished her pee as she pulled her bottoms up while she was squatted and lifted herself up. I saw the daughter meanwhile releasing a torrent of piss between her legs while the mother stood next to her. The young lady had her heads down looking at her stream. She remained squatted for almost a minute and from the spurts of pee it seemed she was holding it for long. Finally I saw her pee come to a halt but she remained squatted for a while as pee dripped between her ass. Finally I saw her shake her ass sideways to drip dry herself and then she slowly began to lift her ass up. This again gave me and others a splendid view, this time of her pussy now drenched with pee still dripping down from her hair as she pulled her pants up. I can wonder how wet she must have been for the rest of the trip and same for the other ladies with their natural cunts. She came inside the bus and sat down next to me with her mother with a huge look of relief as expected.

I am posting a link here to show you that even today its normal for ladies in India to get off their bus and pee. What is usually done as you will see in this video, the ladies walk away behind their bus. This is to get some privacy from those in the bus most likely the males. However their concern doesn't extend to others who are strangers to them regardless of gender. So you can see they squat down freely with their ass as well as pussies in full public display. This video was shot by the bus driver and the view will show you how open it is.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28373591/girls_doing_toilet_at_daman_checkpost

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

@vpw

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pee in public places in India was an accepted norm, only lately it got negative publicity and ladies in cities are a bit hesitant unless they have some relative privacy but again the bus stop pee proves otherwise.

• Agree 1
Just now, vpw said:

Pee in public places in India was an accepted norm, only lately it got negative publicity and ladies in cities are a bit hesitant unless they have some relative privacy but again the bus stop pee proves otherwise.

it makes me angry how women are treated in India (never forget I am a Kali worshipper)

• Like 2