Definitely keep an eye on her - she may have been testing you.  If she had wet herself a little bit, she would be fully aware of this and if she wasn't wanting you to see then she would have held those legs tightly closed.  The fact that she opened them was surely meaning that she knew she was wet and she would know that you would see that.   Then she "dropped" her bottle so she had to bend down - Co-incidence?  I think not.  She was showing you her ass and letting you see the wet spot again.   Besides, if she has been getting close enough to touch you with her breasts, then she is obviously comfortable with you.   It doesn't matter what you were showing her, if she hadn't wanted her breasts to be touching you then they wouldn't be - especially if it happened more than once.

Warning - I once worked in a confined area with a woman and often made more contact than was strictly necessary when squeezing past each other.  We've now been married over 20 years!!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, JustRich said:

I can't wait to see what else might happen with her. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

I am holding my breath. . .     This has got to be exciting!

10 hours ago, JustRich said:

I work with this beautiful girl, she's a couple of years younger than me. Everything about her is perfect, face, body, personality, everything. I always had a thing for her since she got hired. 

A few times, I was explaining something to her or showing something to her and she got really close, close enough that her boobs rubbed against me and her hand would touch my hand or arm and I would get so turned on. 

Recently, we've been running into each other outside of the bathroom. Either she's going in or out and thoughts start racing through my mind. The last few times, I swear I smelled a scent of pee following her, it was intoxicating. We always end up chatting for a few minutes, when we run into each other. She's talking and I'm thinking about her peeing and licking her clean.

Today, I walk passed her office and she yells out my name and asked if I could help her with something. I walked towards her and she spins her chair towards me and starts asking me work related questions. Then I notice, her legs are spread a little (side note: she was wearing tight light blue pants and her ass looked amazing, as always.) and I saw a wet spot inbetween her legs. I had to force myself to stop looking. I wanted to drop to my knees and start licking her spot inbetween her legs and take her pants off and continue licking her pissy pussy.

She then stood up, to let me sit in her chair so I could do something on her computer. I sat down and she took a few steps and dropped her water bottle. She turned around, with her ass facing me and bent down real quick, in front of me. Beside the amazing view of her perfect ass, I saw her wet spot and it was a little bigger than I originally thought. I got even more turned on and even more thoughts started racing through my mind. I wanted to make a move so bad.

I can't stop thinking about it, I knew I had to share with everybody. I can't wait to see what else might happen with her. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

you described it so well and viscerally that I almost imagined myself in your place

listen to me, I am a woman:

when we wet a bit, we KNOW about it

she would have NEVER did that in front of you unless she wanted you to see

BUT

whena woman activate that stealth modality, she does NOT want for you to rise the argument, she is just TESTING you to see if you are a good fellah or a rigid asshole

when we are in that modality, we are asking the man to be more confident toward us, yet on a "slow and steady" pace

trust me, and try to befriend her CLOSER... but remember:

confident

slow

steady

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay everyone!

She's been on vacation since last week, I believe she comes back tomorrow. Right before she left, we had a brief encounter in the the parking lot at work. Her car was parked a couple spots away from me and We happened to be leaving for lunch at the same time. It was a beautiful day and She looked sexy as always. We started talking, I was leaning against my car and she was standing right in front of me. I kept looking at her eyes and lips and thinking, how bad I wanted her. I wanted to get into my car with her and fuck her brains out.

I was about to ask her, if she wanted to go get lunch (with hopes of more). Then all of a sudden, one of our colleagues comes out of nowhere and interrupts our conversation and started talking about nonsense. Needless to say, He ruined everything. She looked at me, clearly annoyed with the situation and said "I'll see you later" and walked to her car. I was so annoyed. I didn't really get to talk to her for the rest of the day.

Hopefully, she comes back tomorrow and we can pick up where we left off!

I'll keep you guys updated!

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, JustRich said:

Sorry about the delay everyone!

She's been on vacation since last week, I believe she comes back tomorrow. Right before she left, we had a brief encounter in the the parking lot at work. Her car was parked a couple spots away from me and We happened to be leaving for lunch at the same time. It was a beautiful day and She looked sexy as always. We started talking, I was leaning against my car and she was standing right in front of me. I kept looking at her eyes and lips and thinking, how bad I wanted her. I wanted to get into my car with her and fuck her brains out.

I was about to ask her, if she wanted to go get lunch (with hopes of more). Then all of a sudden, one of our colleagues comes out of nowhere and interrupts our conversation and started talking about nonsense. Needless to say, He ruined everything. She looked at me, clearly annoyed with the situation and said "I'll see you later" and walked to her car. I was so annoyed. I didn't really get to talk to her for the rest of the day.

Hopefully, she comes back tomorrow and we can pick up where we left off!

I'll keep you guys updated!

as previous said, she likes you