Urine of The Goddesses - Ch. 2- The Gush of Agnetta

(I wasn't sure where I was going with this story and just kept writing. It contains some violence in case that offends you. I really enjoyed writing this and hope you enjoy it as well!)

Urine of the Goddesses – Ch. 2 The Gush of Agnetta

Forty years after the reign of Empress Glendella ended, her successor, Desmona was found dead from uncertain causes. Now, in the private suite of the Grand Golden Palace, 26-year-old Agnetta Netzalissen Renkard, the newly appointed empress chosen to lead the land of Estress in the wake of Desmona's passing, sat preparing to perform the mighty goddess gush for the eager crowd of supporters awaiting in the palace hall. Barefoot with her tall, pale-skinned body wearing only a white silk robe and bracelet on her right wrist, she brushed her curly, long black hair while asking Archduchess Zeena for guidance as to how to proceed with her new role. The older and wiser Zeena, a voluptuous busty blonde, still stunningly beautiful in her early fifties, was stood over a chamber pot holding her lavish dress up, her weathered labia fluttering under a blonde and gray colored bush, as she released a forceful stream into it. Some of it sprayed beyond the pot, splashing a slave positioned on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor nearby, which she found humorous. Chuckling while now intentionally spraying him with her pee, she continued to converse with the young empress.

“Empress, with respect, I see a sharp edge in you needing dulled. You have the vengeful tendencies of your mother. I ask that you be mindful of your words and actions to be an effective leader.” Agnetta rolled her eyes in agitation at the criticism and replied, “Gone are the peaceful days of Glendella. We have to be more harsh than she was. Some men now have immunity to EvePoxia X. If they no longer need our golden liquid to avoid its ill effects, our dominance will suffer. It is how we keep them under our rule with minimal bloodshed. It is why they are smaller in build, unable to physically oppose us. Harsh times await all women if we fail to address this growing threat. A world in which men do not need our golden fluid is a world I wish not to live in. For it is their hands and backs that labor and subjugation is for. We are their masters. Consider for example that male scum you are enjoying gushing on now, that is what is best for him. Sequestina's word warns against the threat of a plague that can appear in any form and threaten our future. That plague is now among us, Zeena, in the form of our men slowly becoming immune to the parasite. But at this moment, we must perform the ritual, I cannot hold my golden release much longer.”

Looking down at the frail-bodied slave providing her oral pleasure, she shoved him away and stood up saying, “I feel nothing. Your tongue is too weak for my clit. Useless. Have a drink and a properly endowed sexual servant awaiting upon my return.” Ready to appear before the crowd, she tied her robe and headed across the room toward the curtain. Zeena finished peeing and dropped her dress to follow the empress, saying to the soaked slave, “Oh goddess, where are my manners? You'll have to forgive my horrible aim, little one. I sometimes can't see over this large bosom. Let me tell you, these things can be quite a burden, but oh how I just adore them! Be a good boy and clean this all up, dear." Agnetta's appearance ignited the sea of excited female followers into a loud cheer. She looked around, admiring the massive paintings of Goddess Sequestina on the fifty-foot high ceiling, shiny tan marble flooring, and white walls with glistening pure gold trim around each of the large windows that ran along the sides, highlighted by the mid-day sunshine. The archduchess was close behind, proudly joining her on the large platform in the important moment. After enjoying the cheering for a few moments, she raised her fist to quiet them and began her opening address.

“My sisters, it brings me great happiness to stand before you in this beautiful palace, this beautiful house of worship that was once occupied by the great Golden Goddess Sequestina herself. I am humbled by your trust in me to be your leader of this wonderful land. I shall serve as not only your leader, but also your inspiration, friend and sister as Empress to the throne. I will honor the traditions of ensuring that we prosper, raise our daughters to be powerful and free, contain the evil of men, strike fear in the hearts of our enemies, and brutally punish blasphemers who dare speak ill of the goddess. As her word compels, I want you all to repeat after me.”

“Woman is all.”

((“Woman is all!”))

“Woman is the world.”

((“Woman is the world!”))

“Grant us the power to serve our golden goddess.”

((“Grant us the power to serve our golden goddess!”))

“To embrace and love our cunts and golden torrents.”

((“To embrace and love our cunts and golden torrents!”))

“In the name of Sequestina.”

((“In the name of Sequestina!”))

She looked on satisfied as her sisters cheered loudly in applause, clad in only their knee-level, skirt garments from the waist down with sandals. The roar of countless female voices was deafening throughout the hall. Agnetta raised her fist again, signaling her sisters to silence as she continued addressing them. “Our beloved archduchess Zeena will now pass around golden pots. Anyone needing to gush, please do so and pass the pots to your sisters. The collected liquid will be sold at premium price to keep this palace pristine. When they return, the mighty goddess gush will commence.” Agnetta kneeled in prayer, awaiting the pots to circulate. A few minutes later, the double doors at the rear of the hall burst open, interrupting the ceremony. Two female guards carried forth two young men, with hands tied behind their backs. The intrigued crowd grew silent as they approached. The empress returned to full posture and instructed them to speak of the situation. Bowing their heads in respect for a moment, one guard addressed her.

“Empress, we have before you, two blasphemers. A townswoman informed us that she overheard them stating their disdain for the word of Sequestina, that her teachings were unfair and wrong. We bring these abominations to you, so that you may judge them and decide their fate. There is another important matter, empress, and the primary reason we felt the need to interrupt your showing. One of these wayward men is William Garthen, nephew of the Archduchess Zeena.” The collective gasp of the crowd was instant. Agnetta replied, “Very well. Thank you, ladies. I shall deal with them soon. Keep them at their knees. My sisters, I will return in short time, please remain present and continue filling the pots.”

Agnetta returned to her private suite to ponder how to deal with the men. Her bladder ached for release, while she sat angered due to having the important day tarnished. Zeena stood nervously looking at William. The amusement she enjoyed by demeaning the slave with her pee moments earlier was instantly replaced by genuine fear of how the sharp-tempered, immature empress would punish her nephew. All in attendance eagerly awaited Agnetta's return. Roy, the younger of the two at age nineteen, raised his head to ease a neck ache, to which one of the guards sternly uttered, “Keep your head down!” She then placed her foot on his face and shoved him to the floor in a show of aggression. Four minutes later, three two-gallon pots returned to Zeena, filled to the brim, warm to the touch and smelling of urine, which she placed to the side. She could see another pot being passed across the walkway in the rear, still being filled.

Soon after, the empress reappeared and stepped down from the platform to approach the men. Standing over them, she looked back at Zeena for a moment, seeing only the fearful look of disapproval on her face, as she was forbidden to speak during the ceremony unless instructed to by the empress. Zeena was too wise to misinterpret the intent behind the brief stare, knowing the vengeful edge that she spoke of was about to show itself. Agnetta grabbed one of the guard's swords and instructed the nervous men to rise to their feet. She stepped close enough to Roy that her large firm breasts made contact with his collar bones. He felt her body heat and erect nipples poking against him through the thin fabric of her robe. In a bold voice, she asked, “Peasant, do you have something you need to say about Sequestina?” He collected his nerves and said, “Empress, it is not true, the lady...”

Interrupting him, “Empress is what my sisters address me as! Peasants with disgusting, inferior parts hanging between their legs will address me as Empress Agnetta!!” She then reached into his pants and firmly gripped his genitals tightly, squeezing until he gasped in pain. “Just as I said, inferior. Pathetic male anatomy. I've broken more of these while atop a man than I can count. This tiny thing you carry wouldn't last mere seconds with me! Now explain your blasphemous words at once!”

“Empress Agnetta, it is not true, the lady was dishonest! Ahhhh, please!!! William and I said no such things. It's not true! She seeks to destroy innocents! I swear in Sequestina's holy name, that woman tells lies! Ahhhh!!! No, no, please don't!!!”

The men looked around at the sea of doubtful and enraged faces that showed no interest in their story. A random woman in the distance shouted in angst, “Off with his head!” The agitated crowd was reignited into a frenzy. The empress stood staring at Roy, squeezing his testicles harder still. As the noise settled and she was preparing to reply, William stepped forward pleading, “Empress Agnetta, Roy speaks the truth. The lady down the road tells lies indeed. She carries hate in her heart toward us. Please, we have done no wrong! Aunt Zeena! Aunt Zeena, stop her!!” The archduchess held eye-contact with her nephew, remaining silent, as tears slid down her face. Agnetta released Roy from her grip, and in another indulgent abuse of her power, swiftly raised the sword and drove it into William's stomach, clear through his back. The crowd erupted again, satisfied at seeing their blasphemer slain. Roy and the archduchess looked on in horror as he drew his final breaths. Returning the blood-stained sword to the guard, she grabbed hold of Roy and turned him to face the hostile crowd. He looked down at William, his best friend of ten years, as his body laid motionless. With tears trailing down his face, the ecstatic empress continued speaking in a more urgent tone.

“My sisters, what you just saw is what Sequestina demands, punishment! It pains me to have to waste the life of a young vibrant peasant that could've offered so much in labor and sex but it pains me not in the least to rid this great land of the evil that led this foolish boy to assume he could falsely accuse our sister and speak to me without being told to. Such insult cannot be TOLERATED!! This is why Sequestina warns that women must RULE the men with a brutal hand to control their savage impulses! Now this other blasphemer named Roy standing before you, has not only spoken ill of the goddess but has also come into THIS palace hall to join his accomplice in disparaging one of our fellow sisters as a LIAR! Do we take his word as truth?!”

((“No, empress!!”))

“For you all KNOW that this peasant is indeed the real liar, yes?!”

((“Yes, empress!”))

“Does he submit to our cunts?!”

((“No, he does not!!”))

“Shall we teach this evil man to submit to our cunts?!”

((“Yes, empress! Teach him! Teach him! Teach him! Teach him!”))

(chant continues)

Agnetta stood looking upon her sisters, basking in their loyal worship. Roy stood there with numbed emotions at the display of the rabid, blood-thirst, knowing that his fate was sealed. The guards dragged William's body out the back door. Zeena stood as still as a carved work of art, her mind forced to wander elsewhere amid the horror of seeing her sister's son slain. Roy looked at the trail of blood left behind. Chants of “Teach him!” continued until the empress raised her fist. In a once again silent hall, she told Roy to turn around. He slowly turned, ready to meet his end. Agnetta approached, asking, “Are you ready to face Sequestina's fury?” He quietly replied so only she could hear, “I have no fear of you. I believe you killed Empress Desmona in your sinful lust for power. Your mothers hatred of her is well known. That bracelet you wear, William and I saw her drop it years ago. He returned it to her. Never seen another like it, with those red and green stones. Now you just happen to have one. The only savage here is you, feigning purity while you murder without proof of ill doing for your own childish amusement. Evil festers within you. Damn you to hell. I'm not afraid to die at your feet, you disgusting cunt.”

His strong words had an effect on the empress of which she never before experienced. Tears over his slain friend were dried. His posture stiffened. He wasn't backing down. She stared into his soul momentarily, unsure of how to defeat such unwavering strength. She smiled and replied, “Then you will soon wish to have died at my feet.” She then gave in to her rage, swiftly raising her right foot and kicking Roy in the stomach, which knocked him to the floor. Her sisters again vocalized support. Stunned from the impact, he rolled over to crawl away. The empress stepped forward and placed her foot firmly on his lower back. With a sinister smile, she gradually forced her weight downward. As the pressure increased, Roy felt sharp, gripping pain ripple from his back downward. She pressed harder. His screams of agony were buried among the crowd cheer reverberating through the hall as his spine began to give. While grinding and twisting the ball of her foot into him, her toes turned white from the pressure applied. His arms flailed in panic as she continued twisting. An instant later, she raised her foot and drove it hard into his spine, instantly snapping it under her weight. There he laid screaming in horror, motionless and paralyzed while Agnetta shouted to the crowd, “My sisters, it is now time to teach this peasant to respect the CUNT!! The mighty goddess gush shall ensue at this moment in celebration of a defeated evil! In the name of Sequestina!!”

Silencing her excited sisters, Agnetta rolled him onto his back and positioned her feet at his sides. She untied her robe and threw it aside, exposing her full naked body. Standing lustfully over Roy, she yelled out, “Sequestina, Golden Goddess, rain down upon this evil being! Make your presence known through me! Touch me with your power as I gush in your essence!” Yellow nectar erupted sideways against her left leg from the darkness of her thick, black bush, in such grand fashion that would seem possible only with the aid of a force beyond. Again her sisters cheered, unable to contain their joy. The stream, appearing inhuman in its volume, quickly straightened and struck Roy's face, flooding his mouth, nose and eyes. He moved his head what little he could in an attempt to breathe, as her fiercely powerful gush struck him with relentless pressure. Agnetta looked down at her violent stream as it punished her victim, getting intensely aroused, feeling her clitoris enlarge and tingle. Standing over him while committing such a vile act was the kind of intoxicating feeling of power that she deeply craved. The unwavering smile on her face clearly conveyed her sinful satisfaction.

She raised a fist and the hall grew silent once more as she continued urinating upon a paralyzed Roy. In the dead silence, his choking and the loud splatter of her torrent against the floor was clearly audible. The potency of such concentrated urine burned from within her overfilled bladder through her urethra as it sprayed wildly. Many of the women observing were amazed at their new empress's impressive display, thrilled to the point of subtly pleasuring themselves. With her eyes now closed and head facing toward the ceiling, she exhaled in orgasmic-like release as her flow gushed forth. Several more seconds passed before it finally weakened, again spraying her left leg and foot in it's final drips. Agnetta opened her eyes to look at Roy, moving her wet foot over to rub it against his face. The remaining golden pot returned to the archduchess, now full. The empress instructed her to bring it over. She held the pot up high to incite her sisters further and signal her intent, to their excitement. A few seconds later she turned it, dumping the nectar of dozens of women down onto Roy. The huge volume of urine splashed far and wide, spreading out in a large flood across the shiny floor. She tossed the pot away, knelt down to her knees on the soaked floor and positioned her pussy over his head, as a few stray drips of pee fell from the thick curls of her bush onto him. Again looking upward with her eyes closed, she stretched her arms aside with palms facing up and prayed to the Golden Goddess.

“Sequestina, I have done your duty. This little man now understands the perfection and power of the cunt. It is your word that guides me always. Give my sisters and I the strength to continue honoring your name.” Standing back up, the empress instructed the two guards, “Take this abomination from my presence. I want him stripped to bare skins and tied to the tree of shame at the center of town. There he will remain until his final breath. He is not to be clothed against the elements, fed or given water. Instruct the women of town to gush upon him at will, in honor of the goddess.” As they dragged him along the floor, she said to the crowd, “My loyal sisters, I thank you for your attendance and strong unity in support of the mighty goddess gush. This ceremony is now at its end. You are dismissed. Bless you all, in the name of Sequestina.”

Before the hall finished emptying, Agnetta swiftly returned to her suite, tingling to the fingertips with arousal and wasted no time ravaging her sexual servant for over an hour before collapsing into sleep. Archduchess Zeena had walked to the river along the edge of town, her favorite getaway, where she sat in silence thinking of William. Late in the night after awakening from her sexual marathon, Agnetta stepped out of the palace in her robe, climbed atop one of her horses and sought out Zeena. Eventually finding her, she said while still seated on the horse, “Desmona was weak. It's bad enough that some men are now immune to the parasite. We have to control them now more than ever. I had to kill her to preserve our way of life. She let the boy live in the past, despite his evil tongue, out of respect for you. Such weakness cannot be allowed to infect this land. I will restore purity. What I did to William wasn't my fault, he did it to himself with his accusations. And in case you didn't gather, I deliberately chose Roy as my gush victim, to spare you having to see it happen to William. I easily could've released myself upon his bloody corpse, and I would've enjoyed doing so, but I thought of you. Don't forget that. We must stay strong, Zeena. Grieve for the boy tonight, but I expect your focus restored by sunrise. There is much work ahead of us.” The archduchess replied, “You...you are right, empress. William was blasphemous on many occasions. It was time to put him down. I always told Lily she was too soft on the boy. Women must punish such male behavior. I lost sight of that, blinded by my bloodline to him. Please forgive me. I will see you at sunrise.”

Trotting away, Agnetta's final stop was the center of town, now dead silent for the night. Climbing down, she approached Roy, his paralyzed body seated on the ground with his arms and head tied to the tree of shame, distressed from the cold night breeze. The ground beneath him was soiled with the urine of countless local women that happily treated him to gushes of their own. He looked at her with fierce hate in his final hours. She stepped forward, untied her robe and squatted down over him, positioning her musky smelling pussy just inches from his face, and released another flow of urine. This time, only a slight stream was produced as her bladder hadn't yet stored much. Being so close to the source, Roy had little choice but to watch as her large hairy labia split apart as she sprayed her golden liquid onto his torso. Feeling her body heat radiating into him amid the frigid temperature served as a final unexpected comfort. Her breathing and the hiss of her folds were all he heard for the next 12 seconds. Upon finishing, she slowly rubbed and slapped her pee soaked slit right in front of him as a vulgar display of dominance. Standing up, she bent over toward him and uttered, “You're right, I did kill Desmona, and I do lust for power. One more thing you should know is that I look forward to gushing all over your burial site while you're rotting in the dirt. Goodbye Roy.” Agnetta then stood back up and mounted her horse to leave, soon disappearing into the darkness.

Edited by Brutus
  • Hot 4

@Brutus

holy shit a villain as protagonist?

really interesting choice!!!

I liked the side-plots, the complexity of the scenario, its actuality, its depth, like a very detailed world

I love those stories where I can get enough details to imagine myself in tha world, like it run Beyond the actual plot you choose to tell, existing alongside you for anybody else to create it's own fascination and personal fantasies in it

the choir of the possessed folk in response of the cheering was terrifying, something really astonishing and scaring

and the way she pissed on him was hot as hell, so cruel...

great work Brutus, we have a new story going on!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@spywareonya Thanks! With the sub plots, I put myself into a bit of a trap with the original. So to keep it going, I have to maintain all of these revolving side bits. It's a challenge but it's fun.

With the rabid crowd and Agnetta's religious extremism, that was inspired by the movie 'The Mist'. I wanted a brain-dead congregation blindly following an insane leader to the point of blood lust. 

But I'm glad you liked it, more to come!

• Hot 1

Several years ago, we visited the South American jungle, toured the ancient Incan and Aztec sites and we were affected by the insane bloodlust that happened to the slaves and captured enemies, just being there put us back in time and we could almost see and hear what happened.

You have just done the same thing, in a different context, but still as effective. 

Loved it, exceptionally well done, we can't wait for more.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Several years ago, we visited the South American jungle, toured the ancient Incan and Aztec sites and we were affected by the insane bloodlust that happened to the slaves and captured enemies, just being there put us back in time and we could almost see and hear what happened.

You have just done the same thing, in a different context, but still as effective. 

Loved it, exceptionally well done, we can't wait for more.

I never been there though many of my magickal currents come from there, but Scot comment is great

I agree with and endorse anything he said!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, nopjans said:

What an awesome, savage story. Agnetta fits in with some of the crueler empresses I have imagined in my own stories.

It was an actual masterpiss

piss empress seems to be quite an archetype here around... ihihihih

• Love 1
On 5/7/2018 at 7:57 PM, nopjans said:

What an awesome, savage story. Agnetta fits in with some of the crueler empresses I have imagined in my own stories.

Seems we have similar tastes. We like our fantasy women hot, dominant and with no compassion or empathy, at least when exploring dark material. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Brutus said:

Seems we have similar tastes. We like our fantasy women hot, dominant and with no compassion or empathy, at least when exploring dark material. 

the woman is the Soul

if she is weak when it needs to be all-embracing (starting from accepting her own dark side) then she becomes useless

a woman in real life must never lose her good heart, though she has to embrace everything, unless she will not grow up nor lead any man

and embrace all means to be able to act and think like that too

• Agree 2