hi

skyline2869

:welcome: to the site, thanks for registering. I agree with you that seeing girl pissing outdoors is a great sight. I suggest you check out our gallery sections to see some of that!

See you around the forum, skyline2869.

Hello, welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for here, there are always new pictures people are posting up and videos, also great people to chat with that are into the same things, glad to have you with us, enjoy the site :)

Welcome to the site. Although my favorite thing to see is girls pissing indoors in very naughty places just for fun, I too love a good bit of outdoor pissing as well, especially those pics and vids where the girl does it brazenly in full view of the public and appears totaly unashamed about doing it, often grinning or laughing.

Hi and welcome to the site. You'll find many of us enjoy outdoors peeing too; I certainly do, particularly senerios where the girl was desperate for a long time and finally couldn't make it to the toilet so had to pee outside. Hopefully you'll stick around here to see what a great site it is, and maybe even have some stories or pics, to post for us, of girls peeing outside.

See you around the site!