Peeing on the bath mat

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

I did this, one evening and night I just spent the whole night pissing on the bath mat, I didn’t use the toilet once through the night, then finished it off with my first morning piss - made me so horny 

That’s really hot. I do still piss on my bath mat 

On 5/7/2019 at 7:37 AM, Pissgirl2019 said:

I did this, one evening and night I just spent the whole night pissing on the bath mat, I didn’t use the toilet once through the night, then finished it off with my first morning piss - made me so horny 

That is incredibly naughty. You have inspired me to do the same lol

• Agree 1
Just now, speedy3471 said:

You can't forget the pictures lol

I wasn’t on this site at the time, so I wouldn’t have anyone to share them with, or even a video, the morning piss was so hot, it was the first one of the day, so a little desperation and a long hot powerful stream. It was probably the best one as the mat was already soaked with the night time piss, so I was just topping it up 

• Hot 3
1 minute ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

I wasn’t on this site at the time, so I wouldn’t have anyone to share them with, or even a video, the morning piss was so hot, it was the first one of the day, so a little desperation and a long hot powerful stream. It was probably the best one as the mat was already soaked with the night time piss, so I was just topping it up 

The important thing is that your here now

• Agree 1