A most powerful ritual of the Spring Equinox

The Spring Equinox took place yesterady but in Witchcraft, under certain circumstance, we celebrate rituals a couple of days AFTER the actual day. It was the original reason behind Ancient Romans decision to celebrate Sol Invictus (Latin for "Conquering Sun", grammatically "un-defeated Sun" but in latin "Invictus" works as a frasal noun, meaning "Invicible" or even more "victorious") during the 25 of December insted of the actual Winter Solstice day which fall between the 20th and the 22th of December

The reason why we celebrate rituals a bit later is than sometimes OTHER powerful circumstances arise in close contact: for example, every powerful event like Equinoxes or Solstices can be celebrated up to three days later, and in this case, the first sextile of the Moon after the New Moon take place friday night, so close to the Equinox (and so much more useful to many people who works all week) that we conjoin the two festivities in cases similar to this

This ritual can be done by anybody truly willing, it is not Dangerous but can emotionally backfire if not undertaken seriously

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It can go both for the Spring or for the Autumn if you live in the other hemisphere

read everything carefully before starting to do things

First, find a knife or a dagger. It doesn't need in any way to be some gothic-style elaborated shit, but if you got an elaborated dagger that you are fond of, wonderful, it fits. What is important is that it must be significant to you, possibly useful in actual combat, and resistant to vinegar:')

if you don't have such an object, a normal kitchen knife can be fitting! The fact that it will be the one chosen by you to perform the ritual will be enough to make it special

Now, put it for a night long (tonight, so to have it ready for Tomorrow) in a bucket of some sort, with red vinegar, coarse salt, black pepper in grain (no powder) and clove

If you read this and is friday already, some hours will do anyway, just be quick! 

Buy some incense, the more "natural" and less industrially manufactured the better, but believe me, anything can go

Chose the scent as you prefer, just remember this rite is up to be aggressive, enthusiastic and powerful, so this time avoid relaxing perfumes. Find something which arouse you, it doesn't need to be your favourite. I'll use pure Myhrr Tomorrow, got some actual gum from the actual tree, I'll put it in my cauldron. Just be sure you will have much of it, th smoke must be enwrapping and clearly perceived

Then

Buy some black candle, the number is up to you but it should:

#1 they MUST be in odd number

#2 they should not be too few unless it wil not become powerful

#3 they should not be too many, unless they will disperse their actual charisma, become just lighting devices

the usual number ranks 3 or 5, somebody uses 7 because he feels that 7 still doesn't break rule #3 for his own perceptions, in which case fine, he can do as he likes, but nobody ever uses 9 or just 1, it would un-avoidably break rules #2  and/or  #3 

#4 they should not be those kind of candles which are black on the outside and then pointless white a millimeter past/deeper than the surface: utterly black

up to your perceptions very tall and slim, more large and less tall, or a middleground between the two. I usually use middleground but also used slim and tall. For example this time I'll use slim and tall.

Now listen carefully and DO NOT take this part lightly.

As soon as sunset comes, get drunk:')

"How" is not important, just be sure you got really drunk but without reaching hangover nausea in any way. Tomorrow I'll go Vodka, got some from Baden, Deutschland, smooth and dry

While you do, conentrate on what Spring (or Autumn, if you are in the other hemisphere!) means to you, which ways do you plan to enjoy your desired during that time, and if you discover you don't like your plans, find the guts to enhance them

Concentrate also on the Gods, you know nothing of Them but it is not important: They are living being which had been born and can be killed (yet nothing on Earth could defeat Them), yet will never grow old (spirits dies of old age and are reborn just as humans, but Gods are immortal). They are the Patrons of every fetish, and of pee more than any other else. They consider you better than Others because you explore your fetishes and look for your pleasure. They weigh people this way: Honour and Sincerity, in this order. Beware that honour doesn't mean being good to everybody Always: being naughty is part of life and when you act naughtily, somebody got some damages, it couldn't be avoided, but that is the visceral fascination of Life, what is important is not to go exceedingly heavy. We don't serve the common concept of Good, we serve Balance. The Gods are the living manifestation of passion, so love Them as They are your allies!

After carefully washing them with water and dried tham with paper, PEE on them, being careful not to drench to Flick elsewhere they will not burn subsequently! Focus on what you want to obtain from your life but BEWARE, not asking results, in a different guise:

What changes do you want from yourself 

Which desire do you want to uncover, to de-censor, to make known unto Others you like, or to simply enjoy more fully

At this point (WITHOUT THROWING THE VINEGAR AWAY!!!) wash the knife with water and dry it up with paper

Pour the vinegar in a cup, FILTERING IT, and put some red wine in another one

then put some fresh water in a third cup and pee in a fourth one

Get naked (for some curious reason, I have Always been told that slippers gives no problem, just avoid socks)

At this point all is ready

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The ritual should be performed as such

Put the candles on a plate, you can chose the position you prefer, I usually use three and put them in triangular position (if looked from above), because the triangle is the most simple of all bidimensional forms and means the original and very first concept of "structure". But if You use 5 put them forming a star. If Seven, put them as you like, forming a seven pointed star, or an hexagram with a candle in its core, or simply all crowded together:') my advice is 3, is also more economical to buy! But if you feel like 5 go along with it

now careful

position the four cups, the plate with the candles, and yourself, in the spots corresponding to the six points of an hexagram. The incense must be posed in the core of the hexagram, which can be from 6 to 10 feet in diameter as you prefer. There is no need for it to be actually precise: if your room isn't large enough, some stuff can be nearer or more far, something on the floor and something else on a shelter, it dosen't create problems. Only be sure of this disposition: an hexagram has three axis right? With a point at each end of each axis... so, be sure that wine and vinegar are on opposite ends of the same axis, same for water and pee, and finally, opposite ends of the same axis for you and the plate with candles

light the incense and the candles, and get the knife near you, then reach your spot in the hexagram

now, kneel down, but in a comfortable position, you can put some pillows under your knees or either perform the rite on your own bed, for example I use my bed

visualize now the God of Spring. He is a marvellous yet terrifying creature, some kind of a (from an outside apparence) demonic form of the Ram-headed greek God Pan

You can imagine Him as you prefer, the only important thing is that you must know that He is very big (no less than 10 feet tall) and muscular to an almost unfair degree, almost like Hulk from the comics, yet not without some kind of grace

He is a very particular entity: He is the embodiement of all the darkest and more visceral desires, yet there is nothing low-level-human about His desires

He likes to kill, but only evil entities: to the good ones He is benevolent and kind

He likes to rape, but only some really nasty evil fairies that believe me deserve it

He likes violence, but never upon the undeserving

He care NOT for power: slaves only dream to be kings

He care NOT for vengeance: vengeance is the immature reaction to pain and can turn the avenger in an heartless creature like the one who damaged him in first place

He care NOT for hatred: He despises evil and evil entitis but is too mature and wise to get clogged in bad emotions

Can you understand how He is? Sincere in His darkness, but absolutely wise and honourable

Yet, he also tell you about Balance: playing tricks to unknowing people (I love to pee into flowerpots or onto stuff in starewell of flat-blocks hallaways) can damage them but unless the damage is exceedingly cruel, Life must be lived with a powerful and visceral attitude, avoiding to believe that existence would be more fair, kind, benevolent or evolved if it was peaceful like the womb we regret we ever got out of

He tell you how much cruel you can be without infringing Balance

Only one thing: Revenge can be a sexual game but if it actually got filled with hatred, IT BECOMES WRONG

The Gods can be Vicious and allow terrible deeds, but even if we refuse religions and laws and become sexual and immoral, there had Always been something in our hearts that told us that hatred is wrong, and we should trust that pure and uncontaminated light

Now, do not link Him to Pan, don't link Him to anything

just meditate upon the fact that He is both wild and ferocious, and honourable and self controlled

feel the desire to be like Him

More free, but not because of that necessarily less responsible

Both free and responsible

we humans find difficult in that because being humans is wrong

we should be demigods, not humans

realize that everytime you love and help somebody refusing exceedingly selfish or immature behaviour, you are enacting the Will of the Gods

realize that everytime you lightly damage somebody by peeing on their stuff or exerting a moderate degree of dominance toward him/her, you are nonetheless HELPING this person

How?! And why?!

Because you are showing this person that nasty things can be done with a good heart: it is a marvellous lesson!

I know a lot of people who started a very personal reflection about which were the real difference between Good and Evil after seeing me pee on something I shouldn't have peed AT ALL. Those persons learned that in order to be more civilized, they CENSORED some desire and this filled them with unconscious sufferings, to the point of making them, in the end, LESS good-hearted

After liberating themselves, they became, month after month, much more serene and gentle

THIS is the teaching of the God of Spring

So focus both on your desire to be good and on you desire to be nasty and mind-crushingly over-sexual

masturbate if you want but do NOT cum

now, be ready

wield the knife with your dominant hand, pointing it toward, with the same serene goodness-and-contemporaneous-darkness as in a lawless world you would fight somebody who threatens your lover or (even better to make you feel what I'm talking about) your children. I don't have children but I'm a fucking woman, the simple thought of it make me willing to kill and to sexually enjoy the painful Death of the motherfucker

feel your power and anger, your justice, the fall of your hypocrisy yet meanwhile your intention (CAREFUL NOW) to avoid using this situation to over-justify repressed violence!!! The point is to be TERRIBLE AND MARVELLOUS,  but NOT to take your stress out on your enemy!!!!

ALWAYS BE JUST

Now, tell, or whisper, or shout: hinting at the stuff around yoy like you were actually talking to Him:

<<The smoke flows, as Life flows! Like water becomes pee, and wine becomes vinegar, I BECOME THE FLAMES!!!>>

(that's why you should have been on the opposite of the candles!)

<<Like the living become dead and the dead comes back to Life>>

<<I want to be free>>

<<No flaws, no evil, no bullshit. Only me and my power, under full control>>

<<I want to be of Them! I want to be with Them! I want to be LIKE Them!!!>>

<<Give power! Give power! GIVE POWER!!!!>>

(You can shake as much as you want at this point, it must be "thrown up" from the depths of your soul, I usually whip myself at this point while Alex hit his own chest with his fist, he can get along with it since he's muscular:'))

<<I bow to You, nameless God of the Forest! Guide me, to make Your will and my own, as one! As tonight as forever!>>

<<Nameless One, Dark One, Heedless One, Unknown One!>>

<<You got no name but YOU ARE! You got no face but your eyes are black and your face is breath-taking! You got no limits!!! You got no boundaries!!!>>

<<I am in front of You to actually laearn how can I become like You>>

Now drink the wine, finish jerking off if you want (but without ever distracting from the ritual), then blow off the candles, dress up, and go out

Find someplace you Always liked (either lonely or belonging to somebody) and perform tha most outrageous piss of your life, the nastier the better

If you got a partner go somewhere (house or outside means nothing) and have passionate sex with him/her, if you are single then no problem, skip this line, it is secundary in your cases

mark my words: if you plan on going out since it's friday night, you can stop the process after the ritualistic part ends, and save your piss for some naughty deed afterward. For eample I already got licens from Them to go to a party and piss there somewhere

In any case, remember you stirred Their attentions and there is no turning back

You are forever devoted to become each day less immature, less chained by moral, and less unkind to people (who deserve your love)

whenever you want (at once or the following morning) throw away water and pee and vinegar, no problem with that

Your life will change, guaranteed

• Like 3
  • Love 1

If anybody plan to perform it and got question I'm here for some hours still, then I'll shut down everything and start doing it myself

The version I arranged for you doesn't include self-blood offerings, magickal formula or the utilization of actually supernaturally-touched objects, so "my-degree" version of the ritual will require total commitment

Do NOT do the error to understaimate the power of the version I arranged for you, I wanted to build it in the name of my Patroness but the it was actually Her Father (He who I called the God of Spring) who stepped in during my trance claiming the ritual for Himself, and forcing me to almost rewrite it from the start so it will be enormously powerful nonetheless

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

If anybody plan to perform it and got question I'm here for some hours still, then I'll shut down everything and start doing it myself

The version I arranged for you doesn't include self-blood offerings, magickal formula or the utilization of actually supernaturally-touched objects, so "my-degree" version of the ritual will require total commitment

Do NOT do the error to understaimate the power of the version I arranged for you, I wanted to build it in the name of my Patroness but the it was actually Her Father (He who I called the God of Spring) who stepped in during my trance claiming the ritual for Himself, and forcing me to almost rewrite it from the start so it will be enormously powerful nonetheless

Would like to gave tried it but don't have the candles, have just got home from work very late and my brain is tired and not in the best space. Can this be done on any other day or did it have to be tonight? Friday nights are rarely good nights for me.

I am open-minded and would like to try these things but they need to be at the right time to fit my life.

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I am open-minded and would like to try these things but they need to be at the right time to fit my life.

Occult MUST be friend to daily life, it can overrun it only in very grave cases, like those in which any other facet of your life could (a marriage, a trial, an important illness, a relative in troubles, etc)

13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Can this be done on any other day or did it have to be tonight? 

It was tought for that night but I have been adviced that it can be done anytime, in that form

He foresaw this conversation between us and instructed me to build a ritual that could be fitting anytime

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...