Ladies, how good does peeing feel?

Just wondering, does peeing actually feel more good than just relieving bladder pressure? I imagine that the warm feeling of the stream squirting out might tickle the labia a bit and create a nice little feeling of arousal. Does it depend on your arousal before the pee, or how your stream comes out, such as the direction or pressure?

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

If i've held it for awhile... i can already feel aroused before i actually start to pee.. then to feel the warm pee come out.. feels very nice. like..relief... makes the area more wet.. it's fun! 

hahahaha my exactly same sensations!!!

I would also add the feeling of power since I pee in very naughty ways...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It feels nice for us guys sometimes too of course..we often get "piss proud" which is getting a semi-erection during urination.Mainly among younger guys i think.Can be embarrassing in public toilets i think..😯

16 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Why not,but anyone really,it seems popular among our lovely ladies.

5 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I am not a fan of wetting. I am more of a fan of being at least half undressed and peeing into a cup.

I am not a fan of wetting, though I can understand why it turns people on so much

it's intimate, warm and wet, something like the first orgasms we experienced as children just clutching our legs together yet without understanding at all what was happening

maybe my lesbian half makes me a little more "masculine" but I prefer to pee on things than on myself!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

If i've held it for awhile... i can already feel aroused before i actually start to pee.. then to feel the warm pee come out.. feels very nice. like..relief... makes the area more wet.. it's fun! 

Okay...I suspected just that. I often write of women having an orgasmic like experience in my fiction and wondered if that could even be possible. I can only imagine what it's like. Even when hyper aroused, the act of peeing has no pleasurable feeling for me other than the release of bladder pressure. But just having this suspicion confirmed by women makes it even hotter now.

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

maybe my lesbian half makes me a little more "masculine" but I prefer to pee on things than on myself!!!

And I prefer to see you pee on things as opposed to yourself as well!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Brutus said:

And I prefer to see you pee on things as opposed to yourself as well!

ahahaha as soon as I will have more stories I'll tell them

there is a tale, in the real encounters and stories, about a piss lesbian night that happened two days ago, it is called FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! go read it!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1