My other half now knows,,

Well after 7 years she now knows about my fetish, 

She had no idea as i never had the courage to mention anything to do with pee. So the night before last we were really looking forward to a sexy night in bed as we dont get much time together due to our work commitments, ( shes an auxillary nurse & im a lorry driver) so long hours & a fair bit of time apart. We both started out downstairs in the living room, she was drinking those kopperberg fruit cider things & i was just drinking fruit juice. All she was wearing was a sexy pink silk nighty, we started kissing & cuddling as you do, then slowly making my way down her body past her breasts then my head goes up her nighty & i start licking her lips between her legs, she starts groaning & moving around so i know shes aroused, then my heart starts pumping as i know i have to tell her,,, so i start moving back up her body & as im kissing her tummy i think fuck it,,, hear goes" so i tell her she tastes lovely down there, she tells me that i make her wet like that, i said no i think its something else, it must be what youve been drinking it tastes lovely i can taste it around your vagina,, it must have been from when you had a pee before we sat down, there was what felt like a long silence & i thought oh fuck ive done it now,,, then she said im sorry i thought i wiped properly i better go & clean myself, i said please dont it tastes really nice, with that in a seductive sweet soft voice she said do you really like it ? I said i love it,, i need to go down for another taste, after a minute or so i said its that cider youve been drinking im sure it is, she said go back down & have another taste to make sure (she was smiling big time) when i went back down on her for the third time but this time she was wet & i mean pee kind of wet,, i told her i need more of that,, she told me to lay down on my back, she got up & squated over my mouth & let out a small amount of pee then asked me if i liked it ? I said i absolutly love it,, then she absolutly let go all in my mouth & over my face,, oh my god i was in heaven & still am. Im now looking forward to wednesday when we can get together as we're both off work,

Its opened lots of doors for both of us & we havent stopped talking about it,,

• Like 2
  • Hot 2