Talk to Nancy

F.W

Here, I'll talk about anything people like!!! Except for those things I wouldn't talk to anybody, like Coven secrets or the like:p

The only problem is that I have to log out now!!! :-( sad face

Post what you like, and I'll answer when I got back in. I excuse myself in advance, because I will not be on the forum that much in these days. I will have to do a lot of things, many of which involve pee :p which will be told on this forum ASAP. Thanks Fanny, forgive me for logging out like that just now

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, fannywatcher said:

You like a bit of witchcraft then?nothing wrong with that.

It was mandatory for me to answer at least this.

I am a witch since I was a teenager, not Wicca-like things, I mean "simple" exploration of ESP through scientifical interpretation. But I soon discovered we are not alone on this planet, and started to talk with these entities. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I wrote little thoughts about my life as a witch throughout the Whole forum, most than else in the spam thread about Sophie's custom story for Christmas. It cannot be described shortly, though I can obviously answer focused questions (if they are not secrets to be kept). You have to understand that this particular thing in my life is less a facet of the geometrical figure I am, and more the overall colour of the figure itself. Therefore, it is more likely that new thoughts and considerations will pop up a little here and a little there around the various threads, rather than pile up those kinky comments in a single place, devoiding me of occasions to put some pepper in my various comments. Anyway, if you want to ask anything of me, keep it up!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:')

It's my favourite feature of myself!!!! My lovely little bum!:8_laughing:

Now, when you will have problems with falling asleep, instead of counting sheeps jumping over a fence, you could count the girls that took a round down there!!!:'):p

• Like 1