Howdy from PS...

PeeOutside

Hi everyone, saw this side advertised on peesearch and figured I'd join... I see a few others I recognize here too. I am primarily interested in peeing outside and particularly in hearing stories and seeing girls pee outside. Always been a huge turn on... can't explain why, but it is! Looking forward to reading the stories here and maybe posting a few of my own.

Hey, welcome to the forum, thanks for signing up. We're still fairly new but growing daily. Hopefully you'll be able to chat with lots of new pee fans, along with some other familiar faces too. :) I share your interest in girls peeing outside, as do many here, so I'm sure we'd all love to hear some of your stories. Enjoy the site! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, PeeOutside, and welcome to this site! Like yourself, I've just come here from PS, and it is nice to be among familiar people from other sites.

I'd love to read your stories, especially if they're about girls peeing outside as that's something I enjoy myself and would really like to see others doing. Please post them when you're able to!