Peed on the first time you met ?

Here is an interesting question. Has anyone else been peed on by someone the first time you met them ?  I have in the case of Miss Piss but of course that was one of the reasons we met. We shook hands..shared a quick hug and then she was dragging me upstairs to the bathroom because of her desperation.  Even though it was the first time we Physically met I felt I knew her already because of our long time friendship online.  But wondering if anyone else has been peed on by someone they just met ?

Wetman

• Like 1

I have never been peed on by someone that I just met, but I did have a similar experience with a girlfriend, right after we made love for the very first time. This was "Jeanie," and I have reported the experience in detail in the Real Pee Stories forum. Long story short, we made love, and she said she had to pee, afterward. I asked if I could come along with her. She answered by asking whether I wanted her to sit or stand? I said "Stand," which she did. I watched her, kneeling in front of her, while she peed in the toilet. Then I licked the dribbles from her pussy, when she finished. She smiled and said, "That was nice!"

On 9/15/2017 at 1:15 PM, wetmanjf said:

Here is an interesting question. Has anyone else been peed on by someone the first time you met them ?  I have in the case of Miss Piss but of course that was one of the reasons we met. We shook hands..shared a quick hug and then she was dragging me upstairs to the bathroom because of her desperation.  Even though it was the first time we Physically met I felt I knew her already because of our long time friendship online.  But wondering if anyone else has been peed on by someone they just met ?

Wetman

Oh wow that must have been quite a moment for you?  What I am interesting in is, do you remember your reaction or how you felt inside knowing this was happening?

On 9/21/2017 at 8:59 AM, Sephora said:

Oh wow that must have been quite a moment for you?  What I am interesting in is, do you remember your reaction or how you felt inside knowing this was happening?

It was very exciting for me. I knew she was going to pee on me..that was part of the reason we met. But the urgency of the situation made it very exciting for me. I figured we would have some time to talk and relax before her first pee...but she texted me about 5 minutes before I got there and told me "I hope you hurry so I can relieve my overfilled bladder". This was Genuine Desperation !!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

It was very exciting for me. I knew she was going to pee on me..that was part of the reason we met. But the urgency of the situation made it very exciting for me. I figured we would have some time to talk and relax before her first pee...but she texted me about 5 minutes before I got there and told me "I hope you hurry so I can relieve my overfilled bladder". This was Genuine Desperation !!

That's something really, sounds like you had fun

• Like 1