Sighting for sure

Nice and naughty, the unsuspecting owner will never know :6_smile:

I wonder if that's a way to keep people from stealing other peoples drinks and food out of the fridge: Pee in a bottle and label it 'ice tea'....i guess the thief who drinks that will never ever take something that doesn't belong to him again.

Sadly though i just had a pee otherwise i would have posted a picture.

4 hours ago, Remi said:

Nice and naughty, the unsuspecting owner will never know :6_smile:

I wonder if that's a way to keep people from stealing other peoples drinks and food out of the fridge: Pee in a bottle and label it 'ice tea'....i guess the thief who drinks that will never ever take something that doesn't belong to him again.

Sadly though i just had a pee otherwise i would have posted a picture.

Remi, does my pic look anything like ice tea to you??   lolol   But why not lemonade, then again people don't drink much lemonade anymore so the container would never be touched. LOLOL

On 8.9.2017 at 4:06 AM, Sephora said:

Remi, does my pic look anything like ice tea to you??   lolol   But why not lemonade, then again people don't drink much lemonade anymore so the container would never be touched. LOLOL

You might be too well hydrated to pee regular ice tea :6_smile: but that was just generally speaking. And you almost got the color of something called 'Fuze Ice Tea Mango Chamomile' right.

And with all those fancy new flavours and reinventions existing you may never know....just add some sugar to it and i bet some people might drink it and think that it's legit ice tea. Not really a fan of ice tea and i never had sugered pee before so that might just be complete bs right there :6_smile:

37 minutes ago, Remi said:

You might be too well hydrated to pee regular ice tea :6_smile: but that was just generally speaking. And you almost got the color of something called 'Fuze Ice Tea Mango Chamomile' right.

And with all those fancy new flavours and reinventions existing you may never know....just add some sugar to it and i bet some people might drink it and think that it's legit ice tea. Not really a fan of ice tea and i never had sugered pee before so that might just be complete bs right there :6_smile:

Hahahahah I would rather not. Just the thought of having that in my fridge is gross.