Desperate squat on a night out

I had an ex who was significantly older than I was. Asked her to pee on me several times, she'd always say one day I'll do it. That day never came. She did pee in my garage once. One day she had to pee so she goes into the bathroom and is on the toilet going as I watched. I was aroused, she could tell so while she's on the toilet she pulls me out and starts sucking me giving me some relief.

• Like 2
On 8/26/2017 at 1:23 AM, pwpj said:

i guys,

I had a very surreal experience and lucky sighting just now which I wanted to recount.

So I'm traveling on the train and at a particular station I need to get out and get a bus from there. As I get out onto the platform amongst other people are 4 girls in their late teens early 20s who start rushing / power walking towards the exit. All dressed up for a night out, brunettes, with black jeans or tight dresses on and denim jackets. I'm sure I overheard one of them mention that they needed a pee so I paid attention. They went up the escalator and out the exit, one getting stuck in the barriers! Outside the exit I heard them talking to each other and discussing someone they were arranging to meet up with, I wondered if I'd been mistaken, besides lots of pubs were still open so they'd probably go in there. I noticed one of the girls crossing her legs and whimpering to the others "Guys I really need to pee!". One of them leads off down the road towards my bus stop and I follow, they carry on and start almost running around a corner.

Around the corner and there is a parked car about 10m down the road, followed by a parked van and then other vehiciles down the side of the street. By the time I'm walking past there are two girls squatting down and the other two crossing their legs impatiently. One girl is squatting facing forwards with her back on the van bumper, producing a very impressive stream down into the road. Another is squatting sideways, peeing into the road. As I approach one girl says to the other "Jess watch out your drink will get wet!" to which one of the waiting girls swiftly picks up her bottle of water, left on the road.

I walk past and make as if to go in a nearby bush. Whilst I'm going there, the waiting girls are urging the ones already peeing to hurry up. One of the girls is sighing and moaning and saying how she feels so much better. One of the waiting girls suddenly says "Right f- it, I can't wait anymore I need to go now" and goes down the street then turns back because i'm there. "It's ok I've finished now" says one of the first group, who steps back onto the path and starts pulling her jeans back up. The next girl to go has her back to me and is wearing jeans and a jacket, she fumbles and takes the jacket off and dumps it on top of the parked car, then shouts "I'm weeing!" and manages to get a button undone and squat down, doing a torrent onto the tarmac and moaning in relief. One of the girls comments on how big her stream is. As I finish my own wee, I can see the back of her bottom with a very strong stream coming out. Finally there's the fourth girl, she squats at the edge of the car between the pavement and the road.

As I finish up I judge it time to go back. I zip up and walk back towards the girls, one of the first girls is talking loudly about how relieved she was,  saying "Oh my god what an amazing piss. An amazing group piss. I feel so much better." Seeing me she says "Are you here for a piss as well?" to which the girl who'd tried to go further down said "No he's already had one!". This girl, who is still squatting and producing a stream, talks nonchalantly to me saying "Oh my days I feel so much better, I feel so so much better, isn't it good when you can have an amazing piss like that?". She's probably the curviest of them all, probably a size 10, and is the one who struggled with the denim. The girl who's squatting between the pavement and the road pipes up "It's so easy for guys, this is like a mission for us girls, I so wish I could just whip it out and pee anywhere". Whilst saying this I could see her privates in all their glory and her white lacey knickers at her knees. The girl who's finished says to me "You know we've been waiting 9 stops for this pee, 9 stops, I almost wet myself". The girl in the denim says "I didn't almost, I did a bit" and I look over to see her pulling up underwear with a small damp patch. Finally the last girl stands up and stands for a moment with her knickers still at her knees, and her bodycon skirt etc pulled up, giving a view to everyone. She pulled up her knickers and turned around before tugging her skirt down.

We chatted for a short while then went our separate ways wishing each other a good night... what a good night it was!!

Nice story pwpj, whereabout in the country did this all happen?