Neighbors Part 1

Nice introduction. Given her upbringing I am looking forward to her "adventures".

If I may give a piece of advice: please post each part in a dedicated thread, so that it doesn't end up burried in the comments.

Edited by daemoniak
2 hours ago, daemoniak said:

Nice introduction. Given her upbringing I am looking forward to her "adventures".

If I may give a piece of advice: please post each part in a dedicated thread, so that it doesn't end up burried in the comments.

Same here, given her upbringing and the fact that she's a "human spigot." Also looking forward to seeing the new neighbors.

Nice first story. And plenty of scope for pissing all over the place.

Good to see new writers starting to contribute great naughty peeing stories, which this forum is very much number one for.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for part two!  I really loved the bladder capacity angle.  I love the idea of a woman being able to pee like a firehose ("spigot" was a brilliant nickname) for long periods of time, even of the volume is a bit unrealistic.  It is a good use of "suspension of disbelief."  :D 

• 3 weeks later...

I love the idea of women pissing in the shower and outside in their own back yards like most of us guys do. Great story. Definitely post new parts in their own thread though so people don't miss them. Keep up the good work.