Women, ever listen to others in public restrooms?

Plenty of questions here to choose from. Some things I've always wondered, ladies. When out in a public restroom, whether at work, stores, events, etc. do you ever listen closely as other women in adjacent stalls pee? Do you notice if they are peeing particularly hard or light trickle? Do you notice that if certain age groups or body types pee differently? Do you notice the women that don't wipe, flush or wash their hands or know any female co-workers with poor restroom etiquette? Lastly, ever known for sure which woman left a mess in a stall? 

Guys, ever walked by a women's room and heard peeing or had women tell you restroom stories?

Thanks to whoever chimes in.:12_slight_smile:

It is hard not to listen, everything is quiet and suddenly there are odd noises, fart noises, tinkle and the average pee noise. My department boss pee's loud for someone that is petite. She also doesn't wash her hands which is why I don't shake hands. As for the age groups, most are in my age group and some older and I don't pay attention all the time that's if there are people there. As for no wiping, same thing, I don't pay attention to that.

I guess a woman could say to a guy"Do you ever look at another guys dick,when you are stood at the urinal?"The answer would be NO.Unless you were looking for trouble of some kind.I guess most girls just go in quickly and out as quickly,job done.

@fannywatcher

The main difference here is that at a urinal you are literally right next to another guy with no privacy and that makes it weird. But for women they are always separated by the stalls and have privacy in terms of vision. They can easily eavesdrop and no one would know. 

@Sephora

Thanks for the details. I don't know why so many people don't wash their hands. I think your boss and women like her just think whats the point in washing them if their hands don't touch their privates. The problem there is that many disgusting women have touched the tp dispenser, the stall door handle, the sink knobs and the main door handle with pee, poop and period infested hands. That's why you should always wash. As a guy, when I see dudes just leave from a urinal without visiting the sink I think "really dude, you're just gonna walk around with dick sauce hands?" Some people...

On October 28, 2016 at 7:46 PM, Brutus said:

@Sephora

Thanks for the details. I don't know why so many people don't wash their hands. I think your boss and women like her just think whats the point in washing them if their hands don't touch their privates. The problem there is that many disgusting women have touched the tp dispenser, the stall door handle, the sink knobs and the main door handle with pee, poop and period infested hands. That's why you should always wash. As a guy, when I see dudes just leave from a urinal without visiting the sink I think "really dude, you're just gonna walk around with dick sauce hands?" Some people...

I admit that sometimes at home i don't always wash my hands after a number 1, however, most of the times i do. I know this for a fact and i don't shake people's hands in general. As a boss, she has business people that come and see her and shake her hand. It's not like she forgets because we don't hear the hand dryer start so we know. She is a good looking person and i even heard an employee once say, just shaking her hand knowing it was touching her parts turns him on. To each their own, however , in public, i always wash my hands.

• Like 1

@Sephora

I don't always wash my hands at home after number 1 either, especially if I had a shower recently. But it's just me, not dozens of employees and random strangers using my bathroom. Maybe your boss intends to spread germs to her business associates because she doesn't like them. She might be thinking to herself "Ugh, those assholes are coming to our meeting, they're getting the sweaty vagina handshake today." This is why I never drink the office coffee at work. People are sick. Being a pee fan, I've seen a video online of a woman pissing in the coffee that her coworkers shared.

Edited by Brutus