Pee Olympics

So i saw this post online and thought I'd get peoples ideas on this.

Announcing . . . . The 2016 Summer Pee Olympics

Contestants wanted!

A fun new take on the ol' fashioned piss contest of years' yonder!

Enjoy what our bodies do every day - but in a new way!

Yur ine for a wee good time!

Open to all adult women, men, hermaphrodites.

This Year's Pee Competitions:

DISTANCE - Far Go

maximum pee stream distance attained in centimeters as measured on a level service from a standing or reclining position

VOLUME - Go, Go, Go

maximum pee volume in milliliters released into and as recorded in a measuring container

HEIGHT - Geyser

maximum vertical height distance in centimeters of skyward directed stream apex as measured from urethral output

TARGET - Bulls Eyed Pees

first to fill a 100 ML plastic container with a 3 CM top opening with contestant's pee from standing position at a distance of 1 meter, no hands allowed for men, hands okay for women

BLINDMAN - No Pee King

first to fill a 50 ML plastic container with a 4 CM top opening with contestant's pee from standing position at a distance of 1 meter by a blindfolded contestant, hand guidance is allowed for all, contestants can receive verbal aiming feedback from spectators

FLOW - Full Stream Ahead

rate of release flow measured as volume released in milliliters over a 7-second period

COLOR & HUE - Wet & Warm

most pleasing color and hue as determined by our judges of contestant's pee released into a small clear glass fish bowl

CLARIPEE - Water 2 Water

the most clear appearing liquid release, contestant consumes all contents of water from a standard 0.5 liter clear plastic water bottle and then releases their bladder contents back into the same bottle within 10 minutes, use of funnel is acceptable for all

SPLIT STREAM - Doubling Down

contestant will attempt to create two simultaneous pee streams, judges subjectively determine the winner of this competition based upon duration of dual streams and skillfulness of contestant

HAPPEE - Tickle Me PeePee - a non-competition for-fun event where a full-bladder contestant is subjected to tickling on their feet, sides or thighs while laying down, just to see what transpires

HEADS UP - Arc de Triumph

special contest for female contestants only as this is considered too easy of a challenge for males, contestant lays on horizontal surface and with hand guidance allowed attempts to stream her pee in an arc shape over her body to her hair, which has been pre-applied with a dab of shampoo, then lathers up if she was successful enough in her attempts, spectators award the winner by applause voting

D.J. - Our own D.J. "Ur Inn Trouble" will be belting out the tunes between competitions and providing waterfall background sounds during some competitions

• Like 3
Glad that you took my idea from the chat room and ran with it. I was just screwing around about it. See great minds do think alike....lol

Well it's bound to happen, I mean it gets pretty monotonous with pee fetish vids just being about the sex. (masturbation or intercourse).

Well it's bound to happen, I mean it gets pretty monotonous with pee fetish vids just being about the sex. (masturbation or intercourse).

Yes, I agree with you. Now if only it would happen. Either on a fetish TV channel or even better on this site.

Edited by Guest
So i saw this post online and thought I'd get peoples ideas on this.

Announcing . . . . The 2016 Summer Pee Olympics

Contestants wanted!

A fun new take on the ol' fashioned piss contest of years' yonder!

Enjoy what our bodies do every day - but in a new way!

Yur ine for a wee good time!

Open to all adult women, men, hermaphrodites.

This Year's Pee Competitions:

DISTANCE - Far Go

maximum pee stream distance attained in centimeters as measured on a level service from a standing or reclining position

VOLUME - Go, Go, Go

maximum pee volume in milliliters released into and as recorded in a measuring container

HEIGHT - Geyser

maximum vertical height distance in centimeters of skyward directed stream apex as measured from urethral output

TARGET - Bulls Eyed Pees

first to fill a 100 ML plastic container with a 3 CM top opening with contestant's pee from standing position at a distance of 1 meter, no hands allowed for men, hands okay for women

BLINDMAN - No Pee King

first to fill a 50 ML plastic container with a 4 CM top opening with contestant's pee from standing position at a distance of 1 meter by a blindfolded contestant, hand guidance is allowed for all, contestants can receive verbal aiming feedback from spectators

FLOW - Full Stream Ahead

rate of release flow measured as volume released in milliliters over a 7-second period

COLOR & HUE - Wet & Warm

most pleasing color and hue as determined by our judges of contestant's pee released into a small clear glass fish bowl

CLARIPEE - Water 2 Water

the most clear appearing liquid release, contestant consumes all contents of water from a standard 0.5 liter clear plastic water bottle and then releases their bladder contents back into the same bottle within 10 minutes, use of funnel is acceptable for all

SPLIT STREAM - Doubling Down

contestant will attempt to create two simultaneous pee streams, judges subjectively determine the winner of this competition based upon duration of dual streams and skillfulness of contestant

HAPPEE - Tickle Me PeePee - a non-competition for-fun event where a full-bladder contestant is subjected to tickling on their feet, sides or thighs while laying down, just to see what transpires

HEADS UP - Arc de Triumph

special contest for female contestants only as this is considered too easy of a challenge for males, contestant lays on horizontal surface and with hand guidance allowed attempts to stream her pee in an arc shape over her body to her hair, which has been pre-applied with a dab of shampoo, then lathers up if she was successful enough in her attempts, spectators award the winner by applause voting

D.J. - Our own D.J. "Ur Inn Trouble" will be belting out the tunes between competitions and providing waterfall background sounds during some competitions

Here would be my results:

DISTANCE: I might get bronze

VOLUME: I will take that gold right now please lol

HEIGHT: Not a chance

TARGET: A possible bronze

BLINDMAN: bring on the gold

FLOW: I can get silver for sure

COLOR & HUE: mine is not very yellow so I am not sure

CLARIPEE: Absolutely gold

SPLIT STREAM: unpredictable

HAPPEE: I am not sure if I want to participate in this event

HEADS UP: hahah well, I am not sure but it did make me laugh to read this lol

• Like 2
Here would be my results:

DISTANCE: I might get bronze

VOLUME: I will take that gold right now please lol

HEIGHT: Not a chance

TARGET: A possible bronze

BLINDMAN: bring on the gold

FLOW: I can get silver for sure

COLOR & HUE: mine is not very yellow so I am not sure

CLARIPEE: Absolutely gold

SPLIT STREAM: unpredictable

HAPPEE: I am not sure if I want to participate in this event

HEADS UP: hahah well, I am not sure but it did make me laugh to read this lol

Sephora, I can only hope to see you wearing all those medals.

You deserve to be on the receiving end after giving all those golden efforts.

Sephora, I can only hope to see you wearing all those medals.

You deserve to be on the receiving end after giving all those golden efforts.

mouhahahahha that was funny to read glad. I do have a question, if I get a or many medals, what would the medal look like? Would there be a design on it of someone peeing? We need a picture here.

mouhahahahha that was funny to read glad. I do have a question, if I get a or many medals, what would the medal look like? Would there be a design on it of someone peeing? We need a picture here.
You pose an interesting question. I might have to think some about this one. :geek:

And, should the design be gender-specific or, in the name of equality, be the same for men and women?

• Like 1
You pose an interesting question. I might have to think some about this one. :geek:

And, should the design be gender-specific or, in the name of equality, be the same for men and women?

I have no idea, which is why I will let someone else decide lol

• Like 1