Pee Questions

There are times when we really have to pee but dont have a place to go so we hold it in.

Then when we do go it is a a long pee after holding it in for such a long time. If you have any stories please share them too. I would like to know the the place too.

What is the longest pee you ever had ? What is the longest you ever had to held it in for ?

I think my longest that I've timed is around 1 minute 20 seconds. I normally pee for around 30 to 40 seconds in an average pee, but when I've drunk a fair bit and can't get to the toilet, it often goes over a minute. The longest times are usually after being in the car for a few hours or being in the cinema watching a film and drinking too much soda or tea.

I find it difficult to answer the question "What is the longest you ever had to hold it in for". If that is how long between pees then it would probably be around 8 hours. If it is how long have I held it after the point that I felt full and would normally have gone to pee, then it is probably only about 2 hours. I don't really do holding much and I would far rather find a place to pee (not necessarily a toilet).

the longest memorable pee Ive had was after a wedding i had been to, I had been rinking all day and the night do, it was in a hall type hotel in the sticks and afterwards got a minibus back to my home town getting dropped off with a female friend where the plan was to drop some things at hers and go into town to carry on drinking. The minibus was late to get there and i already felt like i had to go and the journy took longer than expected as people were getting dropped off in turn. My friend confided that she needed to go too and as we aproached our town we were both quite desperate. Our drop off point was a few streets away from her house on the main road as it was easier to get to for the minibus and i had already confided that i was going to go in the nearest alleyway to which she agreed to do too. She already had her heels of and in her hand as we left the minibus and she sprinted towards the nearest alley i ffolowed her and heard the clatter as she dropped her shoes as i rounded the corner and found her hkin her dress up next to a wheelie bin, being gentlemanly i went to he other side, unzipped and started peeing againt the wall followed a ew seconds later by her groans of relief and sound of her peeing which lasted aout a minue before shefinishe and i was still going strong, she then adjusted hersel, replaced her shoes on er feet aad stood behind me giggling an laughing at how much i was peeing, she even took a photo of me from behhind on a disposable camera (it didnt come out when developed) in the end i must have gone for about 2 and a half minutes leaing a substancial puddle snaking towards the gutter in the centre of the alley.

the lonest ive held would have been around 16 to 17 hours in total including sleeping

That is a very long pee that you have taken. My longest is 2 mins I ever had but I could have gone more. It didnt all come out at the the time. When I drink lots of coffee or beer I would pee a very long time. You have a bladder of steal to hold it that long. 8 hours is the longest time I ever held it in for me.

ive never even come close to peeing for that long before or since, but i was bursting as the bus took close to 2 hours to do a 45 min journy. As for my bladder, i had tonsilitis and hadnt really had anything to drink, nor was i doing much, just watching films, i suppose i was probably quite dehydrated too, i dont recommend it as a holding method lol

I understand you here. Hard waiting for a bus dont know when its going to come.It happens watching films will do that is a long hold. Not always good to hold it that long.

• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2016 at 5:52 PM, lordofcoatham1 said:

The minibus was late to get there and i already felt like i had to go and the journy took longer than expected as people were getting dropped off in turn. My friend confided that she needed to go too and as we aproached our town we were both quite desperate.

There is nothing quite as exciting as being desperate to pee and knowing your girl alongside you is in exactly the same state of desperation in her panties too! Its a huge great sensation to enjoy and each gives the other the extra strength and encouragement to hold on to the piss untill the very end when relief comes, wherever and whenever that might be. I practice this every time my g/f and I meet in the pubs. We both enjoy sharing that desperation enormously and when we reach that point what do we do? - just have another pint!

• Like 2