Fun ways for a girl to pee?

Wet yourself in different places around the house. Do it in ways you wouldn't normally be able to, like lying down. Experiment with different clothing options. Try something I'd like to see, try to pee out of the fly of a pair of jeans.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
I'm home alone for a few days and need new ways to pee that aren't hard to clean up and that my roommate won't ever know about. Right now I'm sitting on a towel about to burst but I like to have some fun with it.

Take a melon baller kitchen tool and hollow out a thin cucumber. Place one end on your pee tube and pretend it's a dick.

I'm home alone for a few days and need new ways to pee that aren't hard to clean up and that my roommate won't ever know about. Right now I'm sitting on a towel about to burst but I like to have some fun with it.

carpet, before your roommate arrives Vorwerk Kobosan Powder 1. massage in the carpet with the Vorwerk Fresher, 2. wait a few hours 3. vacuum with vorwerk Kobold or Tiger(they got a rotating carpet brush, like kirby, take the dirty powder out the carpet)

When you dont get these items simply spray frebreze on the carpet:wink:

• Like 1