Several Sightings in the city

I don't often get to go out late at night, but recently one Saturday night my wife was away and my daughter was staying with friends, so I went to a small city which is about 40 minutes drive from me. It is not somewhere I've been before in the night, so I got there about 11pm and thought I might see a few sightings of people being desperate whilst lining up for the clubs. Unfortunately it seemed that there wasn't much in the way of quiet places for peeing near the main nightclubs and I didn't see anything for a while.

Then I moved to another area where there was a nightclub about half a mile from the main area. It was necessary to walk down a pedestrianised road and past a church yard to get to the club. The club had a queue outside, which was also promising. I kept an eye on the queue for girls who might leave the queue and I kept an eye on the pedestrianised road for girls that might be looking for a place to pee.

The first result was a girl in a short dress who turned off the road and walked through the churchyard. She then stepped off the path towards the church building. I followed and as I passed the end of the wall of the church, there she was, squatted low with her dress hitched round her waist and a nice stream pouring out onto the grass. I had a pretty good look as I walked by, without making it too obvious. She looked down at the floor and didn't look at me, but she carried on peeing as if nothing was unusual and she didn't make any attempt to either adjust her dress or stop peeing.

The second time, two Chinese ladies and two Chinese men came down the pedestrian way and stopped at the corner where another lane went across the back of the church. They were chatting away and looking around when I heard one of the ladies say in a raised voice "I'm going to die in a minute!" With that, the two girls went towards the church and the two men carried on walking past. One of the girls sat on the wall while the other girl went to a darkened corner of a doorway. I approached from the opposite direction such that I'd walk straight passed the doorway on the path. I rounded the edge of the building and saw the first girl pissing a flood onto the concrete of the doorway and it was running out of the corner across the path. The girl sat on the wall saw me appear and burst out laughing. The girl who was peeing just said "Keep walking - nothing to see" and so I did, but I certainly enjoyed the view as I approached and went past.

I walked on round the church and came back to the same place and although I wasn't expecting it, the second girl had taken up a position on the opposite side of the doorway and was now voiding her own bladder all over the concrete. I thought it would be a bit obvious if I walked past again, so I headed down a different path, but I still saw her finishing off and pulling up her knickers.

The fourth sighting was in my opinion the best of the night. I saw a group of males and females heading up the pedestrianised street. They stopped near a building which was set back from the rest and had steps up to the front door and a ramp to the side which went up behind a low wall. One of the girls was looking over the building entrance and then went onto the lower end of the ramp, which meant that the wall hid her from upper thigh level down. She was wearing a short black dress that was flared at the bottom. She was looking around, waiting for there to be a gap in the people walking past. I sat on a wall in the side alley where I could just see her, hoping she didn't notice me. As soon as she ducked down behind the wall, I walked out of the alley, up the street, from where I could see her head and shoulders above the wall and facing away from the street. I went up the steps towards the building and then down the ramp. As soon as I was on the ramp, I saw her bare backside side on as she had her black dress hitched up. She was wearing black lacy patterned stockings and I couldn't see any sign of knickers. A stream was pouring out of her and making its way down the ramp and round the corner. She saw me coming and looked straight at me and said "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't wait" I said "Don't worry about it" and carried on past, looking at her lake snaking down the ramp making it look like I was being careful to step over it rather than in it. As I came out at the bottom of the ramp, the other people from her group were there and they were laughing at the fact that their friend had been caught. I looked back over my shoulder and saw her stand up, her dress dropping back into place (still no sign of any knickers) as she came out of the ramp and joined her friends. After they had moved on, I went back and saw that it was a huge stream of pee that had spread out on the ramp, run down the ramp, puddled at the bottom of the ramp and was now making its way out into the street. I wished I'd had a camera to take a picture of the puddle.

Number five was when a group of people were gathered near the entrance to the churchyard and two girls broke away and went into the churchyard. One of the girls indicated to the other a large tombstone and the second girl climbed the bank and went behind the stone and dropped down out of sight. I walked into the churchyard on the path and walked right past the first girl who was stood looking up the girl who was peeing. She was wearing jeans which she had down the her knees and was squatting low to the grass. I didn't see the source of her pee as her legs were close together. She saw me appear on the path and called out "Don't look!", which of cause made me look towards her as that is a natural response to anyone calling out. I quickly said "Sorry, don't mind me" and carried on walking, but I turned up the path to the right (which was a natural thing to do) and that gave me a great side on view of her bottom as she crouched low to the ground. As I continued up the path, I was now behind her and I risked looking over my shoulder which rewarded me with a great view of her backside and then I saw her stand up with naked backside before pulling up her white thong and then her tight light blue jeans.

Sixth and final sighting of the night was back where I'd seen the two Chinese Girls. A woman in a short dress came running into the churchyard and headed straight into the corner of the building. I walked past and found her squatting and flooding the floor. By some fluke, I managed to set off a security light which flooded the area with light and left her "caught in the headlights" giving me a great view of her stream glistening in the light, but causing her some embarrassment! She looked down at the floor and continued peeing, muttering a sheepish apology.

Some great memories. I just wish I got to go out more late at night!!

Sounds like a good night there! Did you pick up any napkins or take any puddle pictures?

Sounds like a good night there! Did you pick up any napkins or take any puddle pictures?

No napkins/tissues were left behind. Everyone was drip dry or the last bits went in their knickers (those that wore any!). Unfortunately I didn't have a camera - not even my phone with me, so no puddle pics I'm afraid. I am afraid that I couldn't resist using my handkerchief to soak up some of the puddle that the fourth girl left. It retained a lovely aroma for several days afterwards.

• Like 1
One of my favorite things is to be able to casually walk past a woman (or women) peeing, and have them apologize to me, thinking that I have accidentally walked up on them. :whistling:.

No dear, I am not a pervert who followed you in a (successful) attempt to see you peeing, I just am walking and happened upon you :cool:

Absolutely! Far better if they feel that they have caused you an inconvenience rather than they think you are spying on them. The funiest part on that particular one was that she really emphasised the "So" as in "I'm SOO sorry" and if she had thought about it, the place she was in was behind the wall and the only reason that I would possibly be going up the steps and down the ramp behind the wall was either to see her peeing or possibly to have a pee myself..... so she shouldn't have really felt the need to apologise.

As an aside, I've also had situations where I've had the pleasure of having ladies colliding their bottoms or breasts with me and apologising for it. There is really no need to apologise in those circumstances - I'm not about to complain if a young lady chooses to brush body parts against me. I remember one where I was queuing for a fairground ride in one of those long queues that winds up and back between fences. I was stood leaning against the fence with my hands on the rail behind me and slightly to my sides. A young lady in the next row (i.e. other side of the fence) leant back on the fence just where my hand happened to be, so she was effectively almost sat on my hand. She didn't seem to notice, and I wasn't exactly upset at the prospect so I just let it be for a short while, then as the queue started to move I had to extract my hand, so I tapped her on the shoulder with my other hand and said "excuse me could I have my hand back" and pointed down. She went bright red and apologised profusely!

• Like 1
Now that's a great idea , Sephora , start a collection of your pee puddles pictures . Which then you can share on here and say ' Hereis a large puddle I had just made while sitting on a park benc today " LOL

'' OH See that rubber ducky floating in the middle of that big puddle of my pee :wink: :wink: ":woot: :laugh: :tongue:

'' Here's one of a new puddle that has frozen over . Anyone want to go skating :wink: :laugh:"

Catch what I'm trying to say here. As it would be a great conversation piece to talk about .................What do you think Sephora :laugh: :x3:

Rubber ducky floating.. OMG man, I do have limits on my out put! lol

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
Now that's a great idea , Sephora , start a collection of your pee puddles pictures . Which then you can share on here and say ' Hereis a large puddle I had just made while sitting on a park benc today " LOL

'' OH See that rubber ducky floating in the middle of that big puddle of my pee :wink: :wink: ":woot: :laugh: :tongue:

'' Here's one of a new puddle that has frozen over . Anyone want to go skating :wink: :laugh:"

Catch what I'm trying to say here. As it would be a great conversation piece to talk about .................What do you think Sephora :laugh: :x3:

♫♪♫♪♫♪ Rubber Duckie -- you're the one -- you may pee time soooo much fun ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪