Women peeing - knees together?

I’ve got a female friend who isn’t into pee, but knows I am. Occasionally, she indulges me by letting me watch her pee. She’s said she has to pee a bit differently when I watch. When I asked her what she meant, she told me that normally when she sits on the toilet, she keeps her knees together. I asked why, and she said that’s how girls are taught to sit and her female friends also pee like this.

That’s news to me, although obviously I’m no expert, so I’d be interested in other (particularly female) members’ opinions. Seems to me that knees closed would result in unnecessarily wet thighs and bottom!

• Like 1

I do Hope that a Female member on here. Will respond . In reply to your question. As to affirm my look at it .

When I pee I have my legs together while sitting on the toilet. My butt doesn't get any pee on it or do my legs.

I do spread my legs to wipe my twat though

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe it has to do with how the pee hole / urethra opening is shaped . That of how the inner lips as well as the outer lips of the Female Labia is formed . Which can differ some . Between girls . In how they pee on the toilet / have been brought up to pee on the toilet .

I do Hope that a Female member on here. Will respond . In reply to your question. As to affirm my look at it .

I usually sit with my legs together on the toilet. This directs my stream downward. If I open my legs I have to lean quite a bit forward otherwise my stream will overshoot and get all over the seat and floor. I hate it when my pee goes between the seat and the rim of the toilet. I have a rather powerful stream.

Like Kellygirl59, I rarely get it dribbling on my butt.

• Like 2
If I open my legs I have to lean quite a bit forward otherwise my stream will overshoot and get all over the seat and floor. I hate it when my pee goes between the seat and the rim of the toilet. I have a rather powerful stream.
A woman I dated told about the time she was in the hospital and had to use a bedpan. She overshot the pan, wetting the bed and floor in front of her. Said she was embarrassed, but from the way she told the story, she must have been excited about what she did.

From what I recall :biggrin: , she had a pretty strong stream, too.

Both girls here say knees together too, just feels more natural, and yeah, if knees are apart a mess is usually made. Maigh also said that she hisses out hard, tends to make a fair bit of noise. In a public potties this makes her a little self conscious when all conversation stops to listen, lol.

• Like 1
Both girls here say knees together too, just feels more natural, and yeah, if knees are apart a mess is usually made. Maigh also said that she hisses out hard, tends to make a fair bit of noise. In a public potties this makes her a little self conscious when all conversation stops to listen, lol.

So does knees together mean less noise?