Tori Spelling likes to piss everywhere

Tori Spelling - former star of Beverly Hills 90210 - has admitted that when drunk she has an alter ego called Teri - who likes to piss all over the place. This includes under the table, in plant pots, in glasses, and just about anywhere else she feels like. Tori describes her drunken alter ego as being "a lot of fun".

I think this woman may actually be a celebrity who has gone public about her enjoyment of naughty pissing.......!

http://www.etonline.com/news/181968_tori_spelling_reveals_her_drunk_antics/

• Like 3

tori-spelling.jpg

Yes. When she has had a few drinks this attractive 42 year old woman loves to just piss anywhere, finding it fun!

I'd love to invite her to my place for a few drinks. Definitely my kind of girl. Lol

tori-spelling.jpg

Yes. When she has had a few drinks this attractive 42 year old woman loves to just piss anywhere, finding it fun!

I'd love to invite her to my place for a few drinks. Definitely my kind of girl. Lol

OMG, I am sure there are lots of women with EXACTLY the same fetish, plus any other pee fetish adding up to lots and lots and lots...but saying it on public media. WOW! That is courage!

OMG, I am sure there are lots of women with EXACTLY the same fetish, plus any other pee fetish adding up to lots and lots and lots...but saying it on public media. WOW! That is courage!

Exactly!

More than a few girls get a little....er...."loose" in some way with their pissing after some serious drinking. Where lack of inhibitions combined with sheer convenience ends, and actually getting a thrill out of it begins, is hard to say. But there are definitely some who do get a kick out of it, and alcohol merely eases their inhibitions enough for them to do it and enjoy it.

I've heard plenty on the grapevine about women who allegedly pee all over the place when drunk, and have actually SEEN with my own eyes - twice - drunken women squatting and pissing in full public view, obviously deliberately, and with gleeful or amused expressions on their faces which clearly indicated they were getting a buzz out of it.

But for someone in the public eye to admit to it - and if you google it loads of shitheads everywhere are calling her "gross" and "disgusting" and ripping into her - takes guts. And I admire her for that.

And I'd love to go out and get drunk with her sometime. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

"If we were having the most amazing conversation, I would literally rather drink this glass and sit here and piss in it, so we can continue our conversation, than get up and leave you."

Jesus christ that is hot as fuck. And I'd imagine that if she's drunk and comfortable enough to piss in front of you that she might not be all that freaked out if you're like, "Mind if I drink that?". And like just carrying on the convo while you drink the wine she had had earlier. It'd probably taste really good too. You can definitely taste alcohol in piss when your girls been drinking.

To be honest, age and plastic surgery has made her a lil less physically appealing imo. But the idea of that is still really hot. And imagine this era Terri doing it is kinda mouth watering.

1686663134.jpg

She sorta looks like she might be in "Terri" mode here. I definitely wouldn't mind having a drink of that one bit.

• 2 weeks later...