Pee Together Girlfriend or Wife

There are times when when girls go into the mens room or one goes into unisex restroom.

There are time when you go with your parents to the restroom together. The question I have today is have anyone one on here has one to the restroom with your wife or girlfriend ? I would like to hear your stories below please post them.

I'm much more likely to do this to do this outdoors, say on hikes and such.

But on at least once occasion I joined a woman using the restroom. I've told the story on another thread, but some things may bear repeating. We'd been hiking in the mountains and stopped at an internet cafe in a small town. Over a couple cups of coffee we both checked our mail and by the time we were done our bladders were near the breaking point. I looked around and noticed there was only a unisex facility for the customers. No one else was in the place and the counter was out of the line of sight, so we both walked into bathroom, which had both a wall hung urinal and toilet. Expecting her to use the latter, I headed over to the urinal. Imagine my pleasant surprise when she walked over beside me. (I should mention she was a real outdoor girl and could stand alongside the best of men, or at least me, and often did).

Let's just say her aim was better than mine. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

My girlfriend and I do it sometimes together. Mostly when traveling. Last summer I had knee surgery that kicked my ass. She often would accompany me to the restroom everywhere. It would not be god for me to fall on my ass in there. It introduced her my interest in peeing.

My wife and I regularly pee in front of each other at home, in hotel bathrooms etc and I have seen her pee outside a few times, but I can't think of any occasion where we've both been in the same public toilet at the same time. We have a very relaxed attitude about privacy at home - neither of us closes the door when we go to pee. We have often had situations where one of us is in the shower and the other comes in to use the toilet for example.

Very good story and thoughts. You guys are very comfortable to pee with each other. You are a lucky man to see her pee outside. That is hard to try to both pee together in public toilets at the time.

My wife knows of my interest in peeing. She doesn't like peeing outside and will always try to get to somewhere with a toilet, but on the rare occasion where that is not feasible then she has no problems letting me watch. Unfortunately I've yet to convince her that she should pee outside anyway because it saves time, effort and walking having to look for a toilet, it is actually easier and in a lot of cases cleaner, and of course I enjoy watching. I've reported most of the individual events on this site before, so won't bore people by repeating them, but they include secluded car parks, woodland areas, beaches, water parks and a park bench. She also has no qualms about peeing in swimming pools, hot tubs and such like and always tells me when she is doing that.

I understand what your talking very well. Most women dont want to pee outside and dont blame them. They dont want expose them self to much. It is harder for them to pee outside. There is more to take off so they can pee outside. Some events are interesting to see where pee at and see how desperation they get when they need to really bad.

I guess I'm fortunate that I know a lot of women who aren't uncomfortable about peeing outside. Of course, they tend to be the outdoorsy kind. In fact, I've known several who especially seem to enjoy it, at least from how much they drink when they're out on the trails. I think some of them go on a hike just so they can pee.

What also helps is that they wear clothes that accommodate their needs. When the weather is warm, shorts they can pull a leg opening aside make the task much easier.

Yes you are very lucky I will say. You are right it all depends on the women if they like peeing outside. You are right too there are some women who enjoy peeing outside more than others.

Weather does play a big part in peeing outside.