Ten litres enough to drink?

At the weekend the Sunday Sport ran a story about a rather large lady who objected to Mr Osborne's new tax on sugary drinks because she drank the equivalent of thirty cans of full fat Coca Cola a day. That's the equivalent of about ten litres. Being the sort of person that I am I couldn't help wondering where all that fluid went but, sadly, that aspect wasn't covered. I could only imagine that either she spent rather a lot of time of the loo or else was permanently diapered. Put it this way, I know I'd be in a fix if I tried to drink ten litres of anything.

I have a good idea where that ten liters went. :wink: I can only speculate that not only was she large but she possessed a similarly-sized bladder, otherwise not only was your imagination working overtime.

Yes, ten liters is a great deal, but maybe not excessive for her size. I know that some days, especially when I try to rid my system of toxins, I may drink five or six just of water.

I drink about 1 to 2 gallons of all types of beverages most days. It is very hot here most of the year here and I work out side. I am also a diabetic. I spend the day sweating my ass off. By the time that I get home in the evening and cool off I am pissing like a rave horse. Which is fine by my girlfriend. She is developing an enjoyment for pee. She just loves to see my pens for any reason. She has started to hold it for me when I piss off the back porch. I think I have a keeper here.

Does anyone remember this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224051/Wee-For-Wii-water-drinking-contest-death-Jennifer-Stranges-family-awarded-10m.html

She died from drinking 7.5 liters of water ....... not sure on the timeframe, we drink a fair bit here, if you feel crook, you stop. I only do about 8 - 10 liters of water per day normally, girls do less. Be careful, you're supposed to die from what we like, lol.