1st Jogging of 2016

We all know if i post something here, it is because something happened...

My best friend called me this morning and ask to go out for a jog. Since the weather was good but still a little brisk, I decided to take her up on this offer. There is a marina that is attached to a long stretch land between water. It's a bike path and a place to go to have a picknik during the summer. There and back takes about an hour plus half hour to get there and back. As we hop on this "island stretch" the urge got to me. So i ask f there was any facilities around which there is but at the very end of this place. Holding it in, we decide to jog in that direction, almost half way there, i am asking, why did they have to put it so far. To a point that if i sneeze, it would cause an accident. Arriving at the facilities, which is basically a small circle wall chamber which you just squat and pee. Well guess what!!!!! They sealed both of them tiell end of march. Great !!!

My friend locates a bush area with lot of tress and bushes. Once there, it was like all in the open with a walk path with people occasionally walking. So i squat and i must of gave quite the show, as there was time for a jogger to pass by and said .. Allo and just kept walking and then a couple saw me and just kept walking. The jet was so powerful that wet the entire back end of my yoga leggings where the bum area. It was just so uncomfortable to job back. But once at my friends place, she was kind enough to lend me one of hers.

Not it's 5 pm and i am in my PJ's and staying indoors.

• Like 4

It's always great to read your posts, because, in your case, something is always happening. :)

Good to hear your winter is coming to an end and that you're getting outdoors again. I hope this is just the first of many stories.

It's starting to show signs of spring here, too, so time for me to be getting out on the trails more.

It's always great to read your posts, because, in your case, something is always happening. :)

Good to hear your winter is coming to an end and that you're getting outdoors again. I hope this is just the first of many stories.

It's starting to show signs of spring here, too, so time for me to be getting out on the trails more.

I am trying to prevent things for happening, if i do have a story, either bad or good, i don't mind in sharing.

I love the outdoors, for jogging, walking and for when camping with my hubby and we are planning on camping this year.

Sephora ,

Girl you always impress as well as arouse me very much . In what you do / what does happen occasionally . When the urge to pee is great . In that there's no real cver for you to pee discretely . In being caught with your leggings down . A hard gushing stream of pee flowing greatly out of you. plus also the feeling of having to wear wet leggings after wards back Home again . Though in your case . To your friend's plae . That had a clean pair for you to then wear :)

Anyways , a very good pee experience . Well worth reading about . Being very aroused by it . As well as knowing that wetting is not one of your pee interests at all !!

Good to hear from you again . Have fun with your peeing . As I enjoy in it too :wink: :wink:

Kevin, keep in mind, i am trying to avoid the embaressement part. My BFF is not into camping at all as she doesn't enjoy being uncomfortable and end sleeping in the woods is just not for her.

i do agree with you Sephora , as each there own interests. though I know how embarrassing it was for you to have been seen peeing . As I wouldn't like to be in the same situation as you were in that day. So I can truly understand how you must have felt . In what had occurred. Sorry , if I had somehow offended you . in what i was trying to say in commenting on your recent jogging experience .

That camping out is not liked by everyone either.

The embaressing part was peeing myself, it's the part i dislike, i know that there are fans of that here and i respect what pleasures them.

If people pass by or see me, it was bad timing in my 30-40 ish seconds. I will simply smile at them instead of flipping them off because i don't want to give them ammunition. Also, it doesn't help drinking 2 litres every day.

Thanks Sephora - I enjoyed hearing of your outdoor pee, but sorry you ended up with wet leggings though. I'd love to walk past while you were peeing.

That is nice hahah would that be a walk, pause/stare and walk or just walk by ?

It would be a walk, slow right down, take in what I could without embarrassing you and probably say something polite to put you at ease. Then, if you returned the comment I might well pause and enjoy the view, but if you ignored me or said something negative then I'd keep walking.

It would be a walk, slow right down, take in what I could without embarrassing you and probably say something polite to put you at ease. Then, if you returned the comment I might well pause and enjoy the view, but if you ignored me or said something negative then I'd keep walking.

How about, don't pause and no words with a smile and keep walking ;-) that I won't mind :-)

We all know if i post something here, it is because something happened...

My best friend called me this morning and ask to go out for a jog. Since the weather was good but still a little brisk, I decided to take her up on this offer. There is a marina that is attached to a long stretch land between water. It's a bike path and a place to go to have a picknik during the summer. There and back takes about an hour plus half hour to get there and back. As we hop on this "island stretch" the urge got to me. So i ask f there was any facilities around which there is but at the very end of this place. Holding it in, we decide to jog in that direction, almost half way there, i am asking, why did they have to put it so far. To a point that if i sneeze, it would cause an accident. Arriving at the facilities, which is basically a small circle wall chamber which you just squat and pee. Well guess what!!!!! They sealed both of them tiell end of march. Great !!!

My friend locates a bush area with lot of tress and bushes. Once there, it was like all in the open with a walk path with people occasionally walking. So i squat and i must of gave quite the show, as there was time for a jogger to pass by and said .. Allo and just kept walking and then a couple saw me and just kept walking. The jet was so powerful that wet the entire back end of my yoga leggings where the bum area. It was just so uncomfortable to job back. But once at my friends place, she was kind enough to lend me one of hers.

Not it's 5 pm and i am in my PJ's and staying indoors.

Sweet mother of jesus, i would of love to see you go. No worries, i won't track you down but i know we stay in the same province.

Cheers to you Sephora ;-)

Sweet mother of jesus, i would of love to see you go. No worries, i won't track you down but i know we stay in the same province.

Cheers to you Sephora :wink:

Hi Ponme, i just got your username.. Pee on me.

Nah, i am not worried.