Hello Pee Fans,

Has this occurrence happen to anyone while visiting a webcam site?

Using the follow link as an example of what I am asking:

http://www.xvideos.com/video18335471/girl_stripping_and_peeing-_sexycam4u.com

This occurrence happen to me once. I just logged into a webcam site and the model was just waking up.

Groggily still, she could have care less the camera was on while in her birthday suit taking a pee.

Thanks and Enjoy... :thumbsup:

Really? I used to frequent chaturbate for a while back in the day never same any peeing on it. I also really disliked the search option for it, you never really new what a room topic was till you entered it. That is partly why I came to MFC (myfreecams). Peeing there is very taboo and supposedly against the rules. You can occasionally find a model that will pee on cam, sometimes in the shower. I may have to take another look at chaturbate though

Really? I used to frequent chaturbate for a while back in the day never same any peeing on it. I also really disliked the search option for it, you never really new what a room topic was till you entered it. That is partly why I came to MFC (myfreecams). Peeing there is very taboo and supposedly against the rules. You can occasionally find a model that will pee on cam, sometimes in the shower. I may have to take another look at chaturbate though

They can't per but they can squirt! Wink wink!

I use MFC too, but I negotiate with the girl, then meet up on Skype, this gets around her limitation of a no pee policy, it's one on one, no one else needs to know. This does take some work, you need to get the idea to grow, and only once has a girl taken the credits and buggered off. This was reported to the MFC gods and was dealt with. One hot blondie from St Petersburg drank a full water glass of her pee one night.

Love the closed eyes.

Svetlana.jpg.926399ee5dbb4207661425ca94955769.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
The similar site Cam4.com does allow peeing and some models will pee on cam in public for a fee. It's just a matter of finding the right ones. I've been very fortunate to catch a few over the last year or so..

What a fantastic video capture!! Perhaps she was peeing by request and had received the requisite number of tokens? But it looks like she just needed to pee, so got up and walked into the toilet with her cam. That makes it all the more exciting for me!! Thanks for posting!

I do remember a pee chat website, although I can't remember its name. It featured a whole house where you get see the cams, including the toilet. Wish I could find something similar.

I hope it's a request, depending where you are, laws are strict if you hide a cam without consent.

I have heard of one that lost his job because he had a hidden cam which i was trying to look where he had uploaded his clips.

The other time i read up that a guy hid himself in a porta potty where all the waste lies and he got caught and it was on the news lololol.

Be careful on that everyone.