Peeing while driving

Peeing while driving - has anyone tried this?

I actually tried this once for my younger 21 year old sister after I picked her up from college. She just got done drinking with all her friends and now I was driving her home for the Holidays. It was very late at night (or I should say very early in the morning) so no stores or restaurants were open. And the worst part was. . . there was not a gas station around for miles. My poor little sister was so desperate to pee I thought she was going to wet her pants. I told her to just pop a squat and piss on the side of the road but she refused. She said it was too dark and scary outside.

So to make a long story short. . . i pulled a diaper out of my diaper bag and held it up to her crotch. She let out the biggest, warmest and longest pee I have ever witnessed in my entire life. My hand got SO WARM!!! hahaha All I can say is. . .wow those disposable diapers sure do work!!! Half way down the road I just tossed it out the window. . . I know. . . that was wrong : )

[/url]

MissPiss.com

57eb65c71943f_peedriving1.jpg.fd38f508451e96eadc4404e7ead54071.jpg

• Like 1

I actually tried this once for my younger 21 year old sister after I picked her up from college. She just got done drinking with all her friends and now I was driving her home for the Holidays. It was very late at night (or I should say very early in the morning) so no stores or restaurants were open. And the worst part was. . . there was not a gas station around for miles. My poor little sister was so desperate to pee I thought she was going to wet her pants. I told her to just pop a squat and piss on the side of the road but she refused. She said it was too dark and scary outside.

So to make a long story short. . . i pulled a diaper out of my diaper bag and held it up to her crotch. She let out the biggest, warmest and longest pee I have ever witnessed in my entire life. My hand got SO WARM!!! hahaha All I can say is. . .wow those disposable diapers sure do work!!! Half way down the road I just tossed it out the window. . . I know. . . that was wrong : )

[ATTACH=full]68333[/ATTACH]

MissPiss.com

I have a picture in my head of me holding a diaper up to the crotch of the pretty girl in your post while she pees just as you say. Thank you, yet another little twist in my fetish!

I travel long distances regularly and often try to make as few stops as possible. My car can go six or seven hours, sometimes eight, before it needs to refill its tank. I almost always need to empty mine a bit sooner. :O_o:

What I find most useful is wide-mouth water bottle, at least one liter in size. It takes a bit of skill to pee while driving, especially when it takes one hand to aim and the other to hold the bottle, but I've learned the art of steering with my knees. It's still though a bit of a challenge in rush hour traffic. :eek:

• Like 1
I travel long distances regularly and often try to make as few stops as possible. My car can go six or seven hours, sometimes eight, before it needs to refill its tank. I almost always need to empty mine a bit sooner. :O_o:

What I find most useful is wide-mouth water bottle, at least one liter in size. It takes a bit of skill to pee while driving, especially when it takes one hand to aim and the other to hold the bottle, but I've learned the art of steering with my knees. It's still though a bit of a challenge in rush hour traffic. :eek:

You need to buy a Tesla with auto drive enabled, rofl

[ATTACH=full]68333[/ATTACH]

MissPiss.com

That's so hot MissPiss!

Diapers are one of my favorites when my wife and I do pee play. Nothing beats putting a diaper up to her pussy and feeling it get all warm and heavy as she relieves herself, the pee hisses out of her pussy, and gets soaked up into the diaper.

What is the screenshot you included with this post? I've been a member at your site several times, but don't recognize that video. Is it a new one?

That's so hot MissPiss!

Diapers are one of my favorites when my wife and I do pee play. Nothing beats putting a diaper up to her pussy and feeling it get all warm and heavy as she relieves herself, the pee hisses out of her pussy, and gets soaked up into the diaper.

What is the screenshot you included with this post? I've been a member at your site several times, but don't recognize that video. Is it a new one?

The screen shot was not taken from my site. But I felt it was too hot not to share : )

• Like 1

I have peed whilst driving lots of times. Sometimes I use a paper cup (e.g. from fast food place or from take away tea), sometimes I use a wide necked bottle and sometimes I use an insulated tea mug. Usually it is a case of the drink starts in the cup, then the drink is in me and the cup is empty, then the drink needs to get back out and the cup is filled back up again!

I usually try to do it whilst traffic is light on an open section of road. I engage cruise control, then I undo my fly, pull out my penis, lift my backside up slightly to get a better downward angle and push the cup underneath. I pee, then put the cup back in the cup holder and return to driving normally. I have to be careful, because the cup capacity is often not quite enough for my bladder capacity and i have to be careful to stop the flow before I have an overflow issue.

A couple of weeks ago I was driving to an appointment and the traffic got really bad. I peed in the cup whilst I was stopped in a queue of traffic and put the cup back in the holder. I had to curtail the flow because the cup got full, but it relieved the pressure. When I got near the destination I was bursting again and I was running late due to the traffic, so I didn't want to go in and ask to use the toilet straight away. I couldn't pee in the cup because it was already full. So I pulled into the car park of a DIY store, tipped the contents of the cup out. Closed the door, peed in the cup again and tipped that one out as well. It made a huge puddle!